News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

OSX vs XP...(Vista suxs so it is left out)

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, April 28, 2008, 04:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Dekudude

I prefer Windows of Macintosh. HOWEVER... Macs are beautiful. Nice looking, less annoying popups (usually) but I really had the windows, and the fact they're split into all sorts of stuff. (Word has a formatting toolbar on a new "window", etc...

I also find Windows' task bar to be a bit easier to use. Besides that, though, I can't really come up with any other anti-Mac complains. I'll be honest-- I think Apple > Windows in a lot of ways... their OP just has a couple annoying differences.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 29, 2008, 09:54:00 AMI left Linux out because everyone already knows its far better than XP.

What the @$%! is a Linux! LOL. I know what they are but they aren't too great. And I use my friend's Linux ALOT when I'm at his house. They're okay I guess.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!