TWG XL: Uprising Madness Player Sign Ups

Started by spitllama, September 26, 2012, 06:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

To paraphrase this game, there are three teams- wolves, independents, and humans. All three teams are competing for their own victories. Certain roles possess "divinity," which protects from other teams' attacks (excluding corruptions/seerings/wolfings/lynchings/corrections). No teams know who their partners are.

TWG XL: Uprising Madness

Underworld Army (UA): (Wolves)

1. Lord of the Underworld- Hades (Master Wolf Converter) During the day, Hades will choose a player to corrupt. If the targeted player has divinity, they will be turned into an underworld slave at the end of the next night phase. Corrupted players lose their abilities as slaves and become red. Corruptions are not public. Hades does not possess divinity.
2. God of Death- Thanatos (Wolf Guardian) Thanatos can guard any one player each night from attacks (Pit/Forces of Nature/Hades/Pandora/Magnus). Thanny-poo is immune to attacks from both Pit and the Forces of Nature. Thanatos does not possess divinity.
3. Goddess of Calamity- Pandora (Wolf Seer) Pandora can pick a target each night to seer. She receives color and whether or not the person has divinity. Magnus will be seer'd as the player he became during that night phase. Pandora possesses divinity.

Forces of Nature (FoN): (Independents)

4. Goddess of Nature- Viridi (Independent Seer) May seer each night phase for color. Does not possess divinity.
5. Arlon the Serene (Independent Seer) May seer each night phase for fellow independents. Does not possess divinity.
6. Phosphora the Lightning Flash (Independent) May seer each night phase for fellow independents. Does not possess divinity.

The FoN hate everybody, but their victory relies on alliances with other teams. They must "correct" (equivalent of a wolfing) 1 player each night, but their kill can be changed/nulled in several ways:
a. If they correct a divine player, the target's divine status will be permanently removed, but the target will survive.
b. If they correct a corrupted player, that player will revert back to their original self and team. The FoN are told at the start of the night phase if a player will be corrupted that phase. A decision to save that player does not use up that night's correction. The identity of the saved player is secret.
c. If they correct Pit, one FoN commander will die at random and Pit will survive.

If Hades is corrected, the FoN will stop their nightly corrections and Hades will be captured (which will be publicly noted). The Underworld can save Hades by wolfing all FoN. If the game ends while the FoN have a hold of Hades, the FoN win.
Alternatively, if Palutena's Army kills Hades, the FoN's objective will change to eliminating everyone else (when this occurs, it will be privately noted to the FoN -- Pit also becomes vulnerable).

Palutena's Army (PA): (Humans)

7. Goddess of Light- Palutena (Guardian) Palutena has weakened divine force from the UA and FoN overstepping their realms. As such, she may become divine for one night phase of her choice (sends PM that night).
8. Master Swordsman- Magnus (Morph/seer) – Magnus can interact with other teams. During the day he will select a username (by PM) and effectively "become" that player for the course of the following night. (Ex/ If Magnus selects a wolf, he may vote for wolfings). If he attempts to become Hades, he will become corrupted and join the underworld as a slave. Does not possess divinity. Magnus cannot copy divinity.
9. Captain of the Guard- Pit (Role-Blocker) Pit attacks with light and prevents targets from performing their night actions (Sends a night PM). If he targets a FoN commander with this attack, the FoN is killed. If Pit is attacked by the FoN, one of the FoN will die, and Pit will survive. Possesses divinity.
10. Centurion (Human) Possesses divinity
11. Centurion (Human) Possesses divinity
12. Centurion (Human) Does not possess divinity

Divinity
a. Divine players are protected from Magnus impersonations, Pit attacks, and one FoN correction
b. If a divine player is attacked by Hades' corruption, they will become an underworld slave.

(Note: Wolfings and corrections are proportional- Ex/ Two wolves vote for one player and one wolf votes for another = 66% chance the first player dies and 33% chance the second dies. Both wolfing and corrections are listed as "attacks" (or "kills" if successful) to avoid distinction.

1. MaestroUGC
2. Zunawe
3. SocialFox
4. gzgregory
5. Bubbles7689
6. the_last_sheikah
7. FSM-Reapr
8. Jub3r7
9. BlackDragonSlayer
10. vermilionvermin
11. Bird
12. davy
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Zunawe

Lol. I love Viridi. I don't know why.

EDIT: You took 34 seconds to join Maestro. You must be excited.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

spitllama

Maestro please don't cause chaos :( :(

I couldn't come up with anything clever that fits the theme for sign-ups.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Greg

Kman96

I still can't fathom this game. Will watch, tho. Sorry, Spit. :-\
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

the_last_sheikah

In
Oh Viridi, y u so awesome/hilarious/have such a good theme?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

In

Damn, I lost. :P But it's about time this to win!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on September 26, 2012, 06:53:05 PMI still can't fathom this game. Will watch, tho. Sorry, Spit. :-\

Me neither... IN :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

^Welcome! :D I'm sure you'll do fine! Just ask me if you have any questions. :)

@spit I guess you only accept the first wolfing PM, or...

Greg

Quote from: spitllama on September 26, 2012, 06:36:05 PM(Note: Wolfings and corrections are proportional- Ex/ Two wolves vote for one player and one wolf votes for another = 66% chance the first player dies and 33% chance the second dies. Both wolfing and corrections are listed as "attacks" (or "kills" if successful) to avoid distinction.