News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

BANJO-KAZOOIE 3 Isn't Canceled

Started by B-Kpianist, February 23, 2008, 06:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

B-K 3 Canceled!!!??
Read the article! OMG!! IF THEY CANCEL DIS GAME, I WILL BE SOOOOOOOO PISSED OFF!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( PLEASE TELL ME IT's A RUMOR OR FAKE!!! if anyone knows info bout this, plz let me know. tanks

Harvest

That was posted November 11th so I doubt that it is real or else we would have heard confirmation from other sources.
-

B-Kpianist

Concerto No.20 in D minor

They originally said they were going to cancel it, but I believe that they are on track for a holiday 2008 release.

KefkaticFanatic

Do you want to be shot in the face? Actually think about something before you react.

me irl
[close]

Nakah

From reading their answers to fan-mail on their website, it's still open for release, but still in development.

~Nakah

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Tompa

I nearly hope that it will be canceled.

1. The trailer was AWFULLY UGLY.
2. Banjo Kazooie doesn't deserves to be on XBOX. Rare became bad when they left Nintendo.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Tompa on February 25, 2008, 03:08:56 PMI nearly hope that it will be canceled.

2. Banjo Kazooie doesn't deserves to be on XBOX. Rare became bad when they left Nintendo.
You haven't played Viva Pinata or Kameo have you?
Both are excellent games

----------------
Listening to: A13
via FoxyTunes

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I found Kameo boring and couldn't finish it.

Viva Pinata was so glitchy that it was almost unplayable.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on February 25, 2008, 06:47:05 PMI found Kameo boring and couldn't finish it.

You probably played it right when it was released, as we've only had one glitch come up. (Another score for 360 supremacy) Also, what about Kameo was boring?

----------------
Listening to: A13
via FoxyTunes

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Tompa on February 25, 2008, 03:08:56 PMI nearly hope that it will be canceled.

I'm trying to keep hope in this game. I dont see what they could do to change it unless they gave em guns or sumthing and that would ruin the the whole B-K atmosphere, and then i'd be mad. And banjo's nose may look like a fridge in the new trailer (lol), but from the camera angle- he'll hopefully look the same. I have some hope- but after seeing bomberman.... well i cant describe the horridness of that one.

Lildigipoke2

Hope all you want, but i don't really care because i never played the games

EDIT: @ Nakah: lol :P

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Nakah

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on February 26, 2008, 08:09:36 AMHope all you want, but i don't really care because i never played the games

You traitorous swine.

~Nakah

Harvest

Quote from: gamer4251 on February 25, 2008, 07:17:07 PM
Quote from: Harvest on February 25, 2008, 06:47:05 PMI found Kameo boring and couldn't finish it.

You probably played it right when it was released, as we've only had one glitch come up. (Another score for 360 supremacy) Also, what about Kameo was boring?

They never released a patch.

Have you not encountered the invisible glitch?  Anything can go invisible, Leafos, buildings, parts of buildings, plants, houses, the tour of sour, PINATAS worst of all.  Really annoying and made me quit my game.

Though I was able to have a lot of fun with the game.  It just made me mad that they didn't polish it up, or even fix it after.
-