DrHectic's Arrangement(s)

(1/1)

DrHectic:
Submitting:
I'll fix up what I have first :-\

Under Construction
[NDS]Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - "Trucy Wright - Child of Magic"

Mus - Download from Mediafire

I think it's pretty much done except for the left hand in bars 20&21. Someone can change it for me if you want to/give me help. I hope it's good enough  :-\

[NDS]Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations - "Godot - The Fragrance of Dark Coffee"
I had this accepted before the site crashed...this will be a very slightly improved version. Didn't really get much feedback for it (or any of my other submission attempts :P) due to the lack of Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban love!

G-Han:
If it's not done (yet), please don't put it under the submission section. =)

Limbo:
Dang! You beat me to Trucy's theme :(! It doesn't sound quite right. Especially measure 21 and 22. To be polite, it sounds not so great. And look at my icon, there is plenty of Ace Attorney love!

DrHectic:
Okay I'll fix it up first before I submit.

Limbo: I see a harry potter avatar..."using the door like an average muggle no less". As for my arrangement sounding not great, you're probably right - you can take mine and work off that/do your own if you want. I just had that sheet for ages and thought I should submit it (I can already play it on piano).

Shadoninja:

--- Quote from: DrHectic on April 30, 2008, 09:21:45 AM ---Okay I'll fix it up first before I submit.

Limbo: I see a harry potter avatar..."using the door like an average muggle no less".

--- End quote ---
it's a quote from apollo justice case 3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version