News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

DrHectic's Arrangement(s)

Started by DrHectic, April 29, 2008, 05:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrHectic

Submitting:
I'll fix up what I have first :-\

Under Construction
[NDS]Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - "Trucy Wright - Child of Magic"

Mus - Download from Mediafire

I think it's pretty much done except for the left hand in bars 20&21. Someone can change it for me if you want to/give me help. I hope it's good enough  :-\

[NDS]Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations - "Godot - The Fragrance of Dark Coffee"
I had this accepted before the site crashed...this will be a very slightly improved version. Didn't really get much feedback for it (or any of my other submission attempts :P) due to the lack of Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban love!

Gu4n

If it's not done (yet), please don't put it under the submission section. =)

Limbo

Dang! You beat me to Trucy's theme :(! It doesn't sound quite right. Especially measure 21 and 22. To be polite, it sounds not so great. And look at my icon, there is plenty of Ace Attorney love!
"I wish all the people who have trouble communicating would just shut up."

DrHectic

Okay I'll fix it up first before I submit.

Limbo: I see a harry potter avatar..."using the door like an average muggle no less". As for my arrangement sounding not great, you're probably right - you can take mine and work off that/do your own if you want. I just had that sheet for ages and thought I should submit it (I can already play it on piano).

Shadoninja

Quote from: DrHectic on April 30, 2008, 01:21:45 AMOkay I'll fix it up first before I submit.

Limbo: I see a harry potter avatar..."using the door like an average muggle no less".
it's a quote from apollo justice case 3.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman