Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

Yugi

Wait, if your his great grandson, why doesn't he ask you in real life?

Sebastian

Yugi

Sebastian

Wel... Someone helped me

Sebastian

Does anyonen have advice for me?
i put on some new songs....... 8)

Cobraroll

What about the Super Mario Sunshine Ending Theme? One of the most iconic songs we don't have on site yet.

Finding it on YouTube was harder than I had thought. The Live version, which is three times longer, is everywhere, often falsely branded as part of the OST.

EDIT: This awesome tune from Mario Kart: Double Dash!! isn't on site either, for some reason:

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

TheZeldaPianist275

On volcanic overworld, the places where you have quarter rests right next to each other should really be half rests.

And as far as suggestions go, the Zelda games and soundtracks are really awesome,  ::) but to each his own, and I'm assuming you just want to do Mario songs.  NSMBW has a pretty good soundtrack from which a lot of songs are missing on the site.  My personal fave track from it:

Increibly epic final boss music for a game where you kill monster by jumping on their heads.  The chanting after the halfway point really adds to the feel.

Of course, that's pretty hard, so other recommendations:

And how could I not include this one:

SO catchy XD

Sebastian

Sebastian

i finally convinced dad to let me do dropbox!
EDIT: Everything except wifi waitings is in dropbox!!!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bloop

The dropbox link to everything but Volcanic Overworld doesn't work.

Replay & Wifi Waiting
-The Original name of this tune is Wi-Fi Waiting Room.
-The bass tune is a octave lower.
-The song and game title, the arranger and composer name and the copyright need to be fixed, like you did in Volcanic Overworld. Also, the song needs a tempo marking.
-The song is a bit too fast; the BPM is 140.
-There is no Title on the second page (at the top where it says [Title])
-A repeat marking at the last bar would be appreciated.
Bar 1: The dynamic in the left hand is unnecessary. I would remove it.
Bar 21-22: There are no violins in these two bars, so the notes in the right hand here need to be removed.

Volcanic Overworld
-The original name of this song is Volcano Theme
-The song is a bit too fast: the BPM is 120. The tempo marking of this also needs to be added.
-There is no title on the second page
-The song is in D-minor, meaning the key signature has one flat.
Bar 1-4: The crescendo here is unneeded: You can't change volume of a note when you've hit it.
Bar 3-4: The top note in the right hand needs to be removed.
Bar 5: A wild fortissimo appeared in the left hand. It needs to be removed.
Bar 13: More wild fortissimos. These also need to be removed.
Bar 14-20: The dynamics and (de)crescendos here aren't needed, they aren't there in the original song.
Bar 21-24: These bars need to be replaced with two empty bars.
Bar 25 (and where this pattern reoccurs): Wrong rhythm groupings. I would recommend reading this post.
Bar 32: Another one.
Bar 34 & 38: The half note here misses a Bb
Bar 41: The notes in this bar need to be in bar 40, and there needs to be a D-A-D on the 4th beat.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bloop on November 30, 2012, 04:16:55 AMThe dropbox link to everything but Volcanic Overworld doesn't work.

Replay & Wifi Waiting
-The Original name of this tune is Wi-Fi Waiting Room.
-The bass tune is a octave lower.
-The song and game title, the arranger and composer name and the copyright need to be fixed, like you did in Volcanic Overworld. Also, the song needs a tempo marking.
-The song is a bit too fast; the BPM is 140.
-There is no Title on the second page (at the top where it says [Title])
-A repeat marking at the last bar would be appreciated.
Bar 1: The dynamic in the left hand is unnecessary. I would remove it.
Bar 21-22: There are no violins in these two bars, so the notes in the right hand here need to be removed.

Volcanic Overworld
-The original name of this song is Volcano Theme
-The song is a bit too fast: the BPM is 120. The tempo marking of this also needs to be added.
-There is no title on the second page
-The song is in D-minor, meaning the key signature has one flat.
Bar 1-4: The crescendo here is unneeded: You can't change volume of a note when you've hit it.
Bar 3-4: The top note in the right hand needs to be removed.
Bar 5: A wild fortissimo appeared in the left hand. It needs to be removed.
Bar 13: More wild fortissimos. These also need to be removed.
Bar 14-20: The dynamics and (de)crescendos here aren't needed, they aren't there in the original song.
Bar 21-24: These bars need to be replaced with two empty bars.
Bar 25 (and where this pattern reoccurs): Wrong rhythm groupings. I would recommend reading this post.
Bar 32: Another one.
Bar 34 & 38: The half note here misses a Bb
Bar 41: The notes in this bar need to be in bar 40, and there needs to be a D-A-D on the 4th beat.

O_o  Bloop, you are on a roll.