Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

TheMarioPianist

These are looking very good! I will point out one thing though. In Ghost House, that second chord in measure 16 should be a B-D-Ab, not a B-E-Ab. It definitely has that 7th chord sound. This is optional, but I think it might sound cool to arpeggiate that chord as well. Just that one though, not the first one in the measure. Other than that, looks great!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

skiaak

For the NSMBW sheets you have corrected so far could you make them a 7z file with MUS, MIDI, and PDF? I hate Notepad messing up the MIDI and not be able to do PDF. Also 7z is a better compression, and your ZIP files seem to be encrypted with ZipCrpyto, so I have to use 7ZIP anyhow to open it.
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

Sebastian

Quote from: skiaak on October 12, 2015, 04:59:44 PMFor the NSMBW sheets you have corrected so far could you make them a 7z file with MUS, MIDI, and PDF? I hate Notepad messing up the MIDI and not be able to do PDF. Also 7z is a better compression, and your ZIP files seem to be encrypted with ZipCrpyto, so I have to use 7ZIP anyhow to open it.
I'll get them sent to you!

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 12, 2015, 04:53:20 PMThese are looking very good! I will point out one thing though. In Ghost House, that second chord in measure 16 should be a B-D-Ab, not a B-E-Ab. It definitely has that 7th chord sound. This is optional, but I think it might sound cool to arpeggiate that chord as well. Just that one though, not the first one in the measure. Other than that, looks great!
Nice catch. I'll see if I can incorporate that!

Also:
Volcanic Overworld Theme -
[MUS]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuJJaDrtAmY

skiaak

Sebastian

Quote from: skiaak on October 12, 2015, 05:30:46 PMOh wow! One sheet left! Are you doing Mini Game Lose also?
Yup!

All the New Super Mario Bros. Wii songs have been fixed.

Sebastian

skiaak

Sebastian

Yeah, I'll put those up when the Animal Crossing New Leaf project gets an update.

Sebastian

skiaak

Could you please post 7z with MIDI PDF and MUS instead of just MUS? Thanks.

Sebastian

Latios212

Sweet! I love this song!

- 4-measure systems! You have enough space left over on page 2 so need to squish everything.
- Perhaps change the long crescendo into just "cresc."?
- Check those notes in the RH at measures 21, 25, 33 - the timing should be the same (either triplet as in 23 or sixteenth rest + dotted eighth, I'm not sure). And they should stand out - articulation or grace notes?  (Again, not sure cuz I'm in a hurry).
- The high F in measure 27 is barely audible. I'd recommend either taking it out or stressing the E before it.
- Measure 31, I don't hear the jump from C to G. Maybe I'm just not hearing it, but it sounds like C-B-A.
- Measures 23, 35 - the notes currently written as triplets are played faster than that.

Nice work!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Thanks for the feedback! I'll get that ASAP.

Also, all the songs in Mario Kart 8 are fixed.

Sebastian

Fixed all Luigi's Mansion and Mario & Luigi's Superstar Saga songs.

Oronoco

I really enjoyed your Maple Treeway arrangement! I'm not familiar with many of the other Mario games like I should be, but it's really impressive how many great sheets you've arranged!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.