News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWX XLI - Gotta Lynch 'em All Post Game

Started by Bird, October 19, 2012, 12:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Fun Fact:
If I'm correct, this is the first NSM game in which a Wolf has wolfed himself.

davy

Quote from: Mashi on October 20, 2012, 07:02:07 AMFun Fact:
If I'm correct, this is the first NSM game in which a Wolf has wolfed himself.

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4164.0

Although that one was unsucessful.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

Oh, right, forgot about that.  Thanks, davy!
But yeah, first successful wofling!!!

Greg

Well, so much for that. >_>
Time to dust myself off and try again I guess.

At least I made some waves with my oracle.

FSM-Reapr

Don't worry Greg! Better luck next time! :)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on October 20, 2012, 10:26:20 AMWell, so much for that. >_>
Time to dust myself off and try again I guess.

At least I made some waves with my oracle.
Yeah! You managed to end up throwing all suspicion on...
Ok, nevermind. :P You still did a good job for the time you lasted; I would recommend sending PMs at more normal times to try and 'blend in'.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Mashi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 20, 2012, 05:11:18 PMFSM has terrible ideas.
Hmmm... not counting claiming Hades in the uprising game... and stalking people over the "who's online," he's done a good job. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 20, 2012, 05:18:10 PMHmmm... not counting claiming Hades in the uprising game
That was a good idea.

For me.

Greg

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 20, 2012, 12:14:49 PMYeah! You managed to end up throwing all suspicion on...
Ok, nevermind. :P You still did a good job for the time you lasted; I would recommend sending PMs at more normal times to try and 'blend in'.
My time's borked, it was actually sent at 6:30, and I'm always up by 6 so yeah :P

vermilionvermin

I forgot to comment on Gregory's use of his reveal.  Yeah that was pretty awesome.  While Spitllama wouldn't have been my first choice of lynch when he was eventually lynched, he probably would have been were he still alive day 4 or 5.  Spitllama was just suspicious enough that it wouldn't have been shocking were he a wolf, but not so suspicious that it seemed too much like a framing.  Were there MVPs, I'd say Greg deserved the wolf one simply because of that--neither Spyro nor Dude were overwhelmingly human or pushed any lynches on humans, and Greg's reveal is largely the reason Spitllama was suspected and eventually lynched.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 20, 2012, 06:37:31 PMI forgot to comment on Gregory's use of his reveal.  Yeah that was pretty awesome.  While Spitllama wouldn't have been my first choice of lynch when he was eventually lynched, he probably would have been were he still alive day 4 or 5.  Spitllama was just suspicious enough that it wouldn't have been shocking were he a wolf, but not so suspicious that it seemed too much like a framing.  Were there MVPs, I'd say Greg deserved the wolf one simply because of that--neither Spyro nor Dude were overwhelmingly human or pushed any lynches on humans, and Greg's reveal is largely the reason Spitllama was suspected and eventually lynched.
Yeah; gzgregory, by doing that, threw most of the blame on either me or spitllama... although both of them were lynched, if Dude didn't reveal that he and Spyro were wolves, I would probably have been lynched...

Though, I never would have suspected Dude in the first place...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Actually, if I could have posted my defense on time, then the game would have changed a lot for the humans.

Talking about Uprising.