News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

BDS's Pokemon Sprite Fusions (Requests when open)

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, October 23, 2012, 02:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Best Pokemon of Wave 5?

Salalix
Unzymotic
Deldevoir
Braixylu
Letty

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

A few updates; now that I'm back home, I'll be working more on this and some others things.

1: All the sprites of Wave 5 are done except Skitty + Ledbya, which I hope I'll work on in the next couple of days. Then, Wave 6 will launch.
2: I'm working on moving all the fakemon stuff I've worked on from Wikia to Google Sites, for personal use and more convenience for anyone who cares. That will likely take a while, but I already started on it today. A link will be added in the first post and/or my signature or something.

GET HYPED.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Wave 6:
Zekrom Recolor; "Zekrom Prime" (Electric/Dragon) Requested by BlackDragonSlayer.

Reshiram Recolor; "Reshiram Prime" (Fire/Dragon) Requested by BlackDragonSlayer.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

At long last, I have finally finished porting over all the information relation to my Nornova Fakemon from Wikia to a Google Site, available here. In a little bit, I'll be adding this link to my signature to replace the current link. Images have not been moved over because there are some of them I want to modify before I put them back in.

Also sprite requests are still open!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber