News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Update...rs!

Started by Jamaha, November 09, 2012, 01:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Hey everyone!
Looks like the front page has been rather...quiet lately. First of all, I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates. People have been too busy with their lives to actually update the site, as the whole updating process can be quite time-consuming.

But fear not, things are about to change. Please welcome our new members of the updating team - shadowkirby and Olimar12345! These fine gentlemen are going to start updating shortly and you should see plenty of new sheets on the site soon.

Here's to future updates!
Jamaha

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jamaha on November 09, 2012, 01:04:01 PMBut gear not, things are about to change. Please welcome our new members of the updating team - shadowkirby and Olimar12345! These fine gentlemen are going to start updating shortly and you should see plenty of new sheets on the site soon.

Here's to future updates!
Jamaha

Gear not? :P

And, welcome to our fine gentlemen updaters! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BonusPwnage

Olimar and shadowkirby! I'm glad that, out of many, these two are going to be helping with updates. Yes, I agree, here's to new updates!

EFitTrainr

I'm going to be home from school soon, at which point I will do two updates: the one that's been in limbo, and the first of the daily updates!
My plan for the daily updates is to add one new sheet to the archive every day, and two on Saturday!
I like food.

spitllama

:o so shadowkirby did get the job

This is your chance to shine guys! I look forward to the progress you can bring to Ninsheetmusic!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

blueflower999

Are they going to become forum moderators too, like Winter and Deku, or just updaters?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jamaha

Oops. Typo'd.

Also, no moderators. The plan is to separate updaters from moderators more clearly in the future.

EFitTrainr

If we do become Mods, Jamaha, we could then edit the posts in the submissions thread with our comments, and update the blog. It would be kind of helpful. Just somethiing to consider.
I like food.

Bubbles

asdfsdceuf I was looking for sheets and saw this on the main page :D

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Jamaha

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 09, 2012, 02:00:10 PMIf we do become Mods, Jamaha, we could then edit the posts in the submissions thread with our comments, and update the blog. It would be kind of helpful. Just somethiing to consider.

I know. That's the reason updaters have usually been moderators as well. I'd just like to come up with a more elegant system.

K-NiGhT

That can just come with that shiny new site overhaul, right? ;)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

TheZeldaPianist275

Saw the FB post and sprinted over here.  JaMaHa, you are my best friend!!!

EFitTrainr

I like food.