Weekly Updates- November 11th - 17th

Started by EFitTrainr, November 11, 2012, 08:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Welcome to the first full week of daily updates!
At the end of each week, you will see an update with at least seven sheets!

Apologies regarding the confusion of whether we are uploading sheets daily or not. While the updaters may be putting up at least one sheet a day, you won't see it posted on this page until the week is over.

If you have any question, private message a moderator!

Sunday: [N64] Paper Mario - "Freeze!" - spitllama
Monday: [PS1] Final Fantasy VIII - "The Loser (Game Over)" - SocialFox
I like food.

BonusPwnage

I feel like this new updating schedule really works for me. I'm a busy person, and being able to see a sheet a day is way better than waiting for a while and then have to go through 20 or so sheets. Thanks a lot!

blueflower999

Thanks! I enjoy this system of editing the post, rather than posting all 7 once a week.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

JaMaHa's wanted to stick with weekly updates.

I still think something should have been posted on the front page, telling viewers why we stopped this though.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

I suggest the Weekly Updates should be Weekly Updated instead of "one new sheet per day" updates.

I mean, every Saturday/Sunday(the last day of the week) 7 new sheets should be submitted on the site.

Bubbles

So the daily updates were changed to weekly updates? Will the sheets that were already accepted be put on for the first week?

TheZeldaPianist275

Yeah.  Basically the staff decided daily updates were a bad idea two days into Shadow's plan.  Deku's finishing up this week's subs now.

FSM-Reapr

EFitTrainr

It wasn't inactivity, Jamaha just said no.
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

Quote from: spitllama on November 16, 2012, 06:08:54 AMJaMaHa's wanted to stick with weekly updates.

How much clearer do I have to make this.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Bad English or I just have troubles using common sense :(

BonusPwnage

Despite all of this bad English or lack of common sense or whatever's going on here, I'm just glad that we're spending time on working out a schedule. I mean, if you don't try to work something out, it's never going to get done, right?