News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Hardest Bosses in Video Game history.

Started by Yugi, November 15, 2012, 02:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

Dance water dance guy certainly was the bitchest boss in KHII but I had some trouble with As if guy too.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Yugi

Oh god I know who you're talking about.

Hey let me mess up your control system so directions are reversed.

Then let me keep shooting you as you try to move and deflect my attacks.

Oh look you hit me, how about I keep shooting you while teleporting around the room.

How about I change the layout of the battlefield, while still keeping my teleporting abilities to troll you.

Okay Now I will use an annoying attack that you have to deflect while I keep teleporting.

Now I will keep shooting you, holding you in place before you die.

I beat him on my second try though, and the only reason I lost the first time was due to fucking antiform.

Wiiplayer26

I wouldn't necessarily say it's one of the hardest in all of video game history, but the Holoholo Bird in Baten Kaitos Origins is a pain, as if you save before you fight it (like I did - the game prompts you to save when you start the second disc), then you are unable to level up or get new Magnus to better prepare for the fight. I've died numerous times (a death after around 30-40 minutes was especially aggrevating), but I won't give up!

UnknownKirbyMan

Any Touhou EX-Boss.
For me, Fujiwara no Mokou.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Wiiplayer26

Yay, I finally beat that bird! The fight took half an hour, but it was on one of my first tries today (I tried for several hours yesterday!). I'm so glad to finally be able to move on.

Dude

Quote from: UnknownKirbyMan on January 26, 2013, 09:36:37 PMAny Touhou EX-Boss.
For me, Fujiwara no Mokou.
I thought she was fairly easy...

Of course I haven't played it in a while.

Olimar12345

The hardest boss for me in Cave Story was the Core the first time. I wreck everyone else(even Ballos!),  but I usually die a couple times there.  :-\
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

This guy on the hardest difficulty.

That guy makes it look easy.  :o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: Dude on January 29, 2013, 01:52:38 PMI thought she was fairly easy...

Of course I haven't played it in a while.
ignore this.

I got 50% done with the whole thing and died, but that's probably better than I could do in any of the other ones.

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Why does everyone find Elder Princess Shroob so hard? :P I didn't find her particularly difficult. You should be strong enough if you kept up with your grinding.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 03, 2013, 04:06:33 PMYou should be strong enough if you kept up with your grinding.
Yeah... about that...

*skipped all the possible enemies in the game*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Maelstrom

--Twin Golems (chrono trigger) Impossible unless you spam elemental attacks

--Nightmare
--SA-X (Metroid Fusion) Both bosses demand perfection and can kill you in only a few hits. Nightmare killed me more than any other                    .                                    video game boss my first time through.

--Pete (Kingdom Hearts DDD) The boss you are able to fight after beating the game. I gave up after tow tries he killed me in 45 seconds.

--Ridley (Super Metroid) Easily the hardest boss of the game. You can hit him with anything, but he has so much health.