News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

I love NSM.

Started by EFitTrainr, November 17, 2012, 01:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love you guys.

We love you too, shadowkirby
20 (60.6%)
NO WE HATE YOU
13 (39.4%)

Total Members Voted: 33

EFitTrainr

You guys are my favorite people. Whenever I'm feeling sad, you guys always manage to bring a smile to my face. It's awesome being a part of this community. I love how close everyone is. There's no trolling on here, and trolls of the past are forgiven and accepted into the community. I'd choose you over anybody else for my zombie apocalypse team. And you guys all love Nintendo, which is pretty cool as well.

... I was feeling sentimental, ok?

But yeah.
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

And you're my favourite troll of them all shadowkirby

I actually have started to spend a lot of my free time here. Thanks guys for accepting me to be a part of the group filled with the collest people on planet. You have shared my happy and not so happy moments.

I don't love NSM. I love you.

edit: first one to vote :3

Bubbles

FSM-Reapr

I love you all, but Bubbles will always have a special place in my heart.

SuperFireKirby

I DEFINITELY didn't click the hate button. Because that's just not like me at all.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

I know how you feel, SFK

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Love all you guys! Thanks for not hating me anymore.  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

I voted for hate. It's opposite day right?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BonusPwnage

I've only been here a short while, and I already love it and everyone else here. Thanks for making my time here worthwhile everyone.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 17, 2012, 05:14:44 PMI voted for hate. It's opposite day right?
Quote from: blueflower999 on November 12, 2012, 07:01:52 PMI'm on a website where some people have very bizarre senses of humor... XD

:P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Bubbles

SuperFireKirby

So now you're three-timing with mystery gurl, me, AND NSM?

FUCKIN SLUTTTTTTTTTT

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BonusPwnage