[GCN] Luigi's Mansion - "Credits Theme"

Started by vonpuppin, November 19, 2012, 03:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vonpuppin

I would really appreciate if someone made a sheet for the credits to Luigi's Mansion. It's really catchy and I'd like to learn to play it on my flute. Thanks!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vonpuppin on November 19, 2012, 03:37:22 PMI would really appreciate if someone made a sheet for the credits to Luigi's Mansion. It's really catchy and I'd like to learn to play it on my flute. Thanks!
Looks like somebody didn't entirely read the guidelines?? ???
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Also, just wondering, but you know that we're going to arrange this for piano, making it difficult to play on your flute? Unless you have two flutes. I have no idea how flutea work but Im pretty sure you cant play more than one melody at a time, sorta like a violin

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 19, 2012, 03:55:06 PMAlso, just wondering, but you know that we're going to arrange this for piano, making it difficult to play on your flute? Unless you have two flutes. I have no idea how flutea work but Im pretty sure you cant play more than one melody at a time, sorta like a violin
You COULD, possibly, just strip the sheet down to the bare, essential melody, getting rid of ALL "other" and "fancy" notes. But the person who uses the sheet would have to do that themselves.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vonpuppin

I'm fine with a bare version, also the flute uses the same notes as piano, as long as the whole song is in treble (which is usually not the case, in which if the clef part is a "melody" that I'd like to play, I know how to transcribe it). Sorry about that, I didn't know I needed a link.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vonpuppin on November 19, 2012, 07:33:35 PMI'm fine with a bare version, also the flute uses the same notes as piano, as long as the whole song is in treble (which is usually not the case, in which if the clef part is a "melody" that I'd like to play, I know how to transcribe it). Sorry about that, I didn't know I needed a link.
If it's a bare-bones version, then I don't know who here would want to arrange it... :S

I believe all the sheet music here is for piano... are there even some orchestral sheets??

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

So do you want a flute arrangement or a piano? I could probably make the flute one really quick if all you need is the melody. (Really quick doesnt necesserily mean done tonight, since Im getting sleepy)

vonpuppin

Just flute is fine, I mean the melody option you're talking about. Sleep if you need to, take your time, and thank you very much. I'm learning to play this for my brother.

Bubbles

BonusPwnage

I know I'm off topic here, Bubbles, but on a violin you can play more than one note. Only it's harder to make sound perfect than playing one note and they have to be on adjacent strings. The range of "double-notes" you can play depends on how far you can stretch your fingers.

Bubbles

I know, I play violin :P I just meant that you cant play 10 notes at once, like how a normal arrangement for a piano on this site would be (not that theres any that actually have a 10 note chord)

BonusPwnage

vonpuppin

I always thought about playing violin, but I like my flute too much. I hope the sheet isn't too hard to arrange, thanks again.

Bubbles

All I know about violin si that sometimes it really tries my patience. Theres just so much going on all at once @_@

And the melody isnt hard, just be prepared for horrendous formatting