Other > Off-Topic

The Prayer Topic

(1/56) > >>

TheZeldaPianist275:
So I'm a Christian.  Don't know how many other people on here are or at least believe in a higher deity, but for those of you who do, this is the place to post prayer requests.  I firmly believe that prayer is the only way for humans to speak with God and intercede for others.  If anyone thinks this is a dumb idea, don't bother to post and tell me so.

Basically post any prayer requests you might have here and presto!  You got me and anybody else who checks this topic praying for you.  Simple.

This thread is not a place where you may disrespect others' beliefs. Inappropriate comments are not welcome here, as prayer requests are a thing many people take very seriously. A violation of this rule may result in a ban.

FSM-Reapr:
*cough* ::)

BonusPwnage:
*hem hem* I know that you had good intentions with this topic, but it seems that religion is a very...touchy topic. I'm not bashing on religion or anything, but I'm not so sure it's a good idea to post about it. Religion's started wars before, so naturally you could imagine it at least hurting someone's feelings on a forum.

FSM-Reapr:
We already have Religion topic. This should be allowed.

--- Quote ---    -Calm debates on politics, religion, etc will be tolerated, but if things get out of hand then consequences will follow
--- End quote ---

BonusPwnage:
Well, sorry about that then. I would ask for a prayer for my great uncle, but I'm not Christian.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version