News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 21, 2012, 08:18:11 PMNow THAT could hurt people's feelings.  I don't claim to agree with it, but writing it off like that is a great way to start a flame war.

Sebastian

KefkaticFanatic

Also being a primitive homophobe will get you banned FYI

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I love you Kefka. 100% homo

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 22, 2012, 02:01:07 PMAlso being a primitive homophobe will get you banned FYI
whats a primitive homophobe???

blueflower999

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 22, 2012, 06:30:31 PMwhats a primitive homophobe???
A homophobe is someone who's afraid of/doesn't like homosexuals. I.e., gays and lesbians.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 22, 2012, 06:36:43 PM*goes to get popcorn*

lol, I was just thinking....  ::)

In the line of prayer requests, my grandparents are purty tough to deal with right now.  They're putting up a huge fuss about going into assisted living.

wariopiano

I would like everone to pray for the families that lost their children in the horrible shooting at the school in New Town, Connecticut.
 :'(

TheZeldaPianist275

ugghh.  Yes.  So saddened and angry.

blueflower999

I was wondering if that's what this post was about... Yes, let's keep them in their prayers. 26 families that won't be complete for the holidays.  :'(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

wariopiano

Ricky

That's a good thing to pray about. I will pray for the families.

BonusPwnage

If anyone would be so kind to pray for my friend and his family, then that would be much appreciated. He's really sick, and the doctors say that he might not live...