News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

I'm going to get my teeth checked/cleaned for the 1st time in two years today, so... Yeah. Hoping that goes well. I've been exceptionally blessed by not getting sick once in the whole time I was gone though.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

Quote from: Bespinben on October 30, 2014, 09:17:39 AMI'm going to get my teeth checked/cleaned for the 1st time in two years today, so... Yeah. Hoping that goes well. I've been exceptionally blessed by not getting sick once in the whole time I was gone though.
WHERE WERE YOU D:
unmotivated

Dude

Mission trip iirc.

Also,
Quote from: Dude on November 21, 2012, 10:41:22 AMPlease pray that gay marriage will be legal in Ohio (or the whole US for that matter) within 4 years.

If it happens I will believe once more.
ALMOST HALFWAY THERE. COME ON GOVERNMENT DO YOUR DAMN JOB. (Although I personally don't have a boyfriend yet, but whatever.)

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on October 30, 2014, 09:17:39 AMI'm going to get my teeth checked/cleaned for the 1st time in two years today, so... Yeah. Hoping that goes well. I've been exceptionally blessed by not getting sick once in the whole time I was gone though.
That's Awesome! I usually get sick once a year....

Quote from: Dude on October 30, 2014, 09:50:38 AMAlso,ALMOST HALFWAY THERE. COME ON GOVERNMENT DO YOUR DAMN JOB. (Although I personally don't have a boyfriend yet, but whatever.)
By giving you what you want? lol...

FierceDeity

SlowPokemon

Please pray im touching this boys butt by the end of the week i feel it this is my week he will admit hes hella gay
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 30, 2014, 11:15:03 AMThat's Awesome! I usually get sick once a year....
By giving you what you want? lol...
Quote from: FierceDeity on October 30, 2014, 11:58:10 AMmlf please
I cant stop laughing right now lol....
You guys think I wanna fight all the time :)  lol lol lol
Take a chill pill dude :) haha

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 30, 2014, 12:01:30 PMPlease pray im touching this boys butt by the end of the week i feel it this is my week he will admit hes hella gay
Ok...thats just disturbing...

FireArrow

Golden rule: don't say sassy things to people if you don't wanna get sassed.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 30, 2014, 11:15:03 AMBy giving you what you want? lol...
*was about to argue, but remembered it was MLF talking*

It's not worth the time nor the effort. I have better things to do anyway, like sleeping.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on October 30, 2014, 04:42:20 PM*was about to argue, but remembered it was MLF talking*

It's not worth the time nor the effort. I have better things to do anyway, like sleeping.
Maybe its just you  ;)

mikey

Quote from: Dude on October 30, 2014, 04:42:20 PM*was about to argue, but remembered it was MLF talking*

*was about to be nice, but remembered it was Dude talking*
 ;D
unmotivated

Sebastian

FierceDeity

MLF, you just trivialized the marital pursuits of another human being. You took his hopes and took the stance of "We can't all have what we want, you know!" Not that there are any good arguments against the legalization of gay marriage, but if there were, there is no way that this would be considered one of them. I do not believe that you wanted to argue, nor do I intend to. But you have to understand the ABSURDLY CONFLICT-ORIENTED NATURE of what you say. If you do, in fact, want me to "take a chill pill", you need to (pardon my french, I've yet to find one of these miraculous pills of which you speak) watch what you fucking say, or else by your logic, I am allowed to go on anti-religious tirades, with the expectation that you will not do so much as bat an eye in response. Understood?

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on October 30, 2014, 06:21:55 PMMLF, you just trivialized the marital pursuits of another human being. You took his hopes and took the stance of "We can't all have what we want, you know!" Not that there are any good arguments against the legalization of gay marriage, but if there were, there is no way that this would be considered one of them. I do not believe that you wanted to argue, nor do I intend to. But you have to understand the ABSURDLY CONFLICT-ORIENTED NATURE of what you say. If you do, in fact, want me to "take a chill pill", you need to (pardon my french, I've yet to find one of these miraculous pills of which you speak) watch what you fucking say, or else by your logic, I am allowed to go on anti-religious tirades, with the expectation that you will not do so much as bat an eye in response. Understood?
dude
take a chill pill
but yeah this is mostly true
I just can't say stuffs as well as fierce (are you a communications major jeez)
unmotivated