Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Maelstrom

Bloop

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 31, 2014, 10:04:58 AMAre airplanes Dutchmen?
Most people inside of them are. Maybe if we throw them out of planes, they'll be flying for a while?

MaestroUGC

That's "falling Dutchmen", dear.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bloop

braix

I pray that one day there will be flying Dutchmen
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

Actually there's an amusement park here that has an roller coaster called De Vliegende Hollander (translation: The Flying Dutchman) so we do have one.

QUICK EDIT: Also Robin van Persie is called the Flying Dutchman too, so that makes two.

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 31, 2014, 09:56:34 AMAbout time you figured that out. xD
Technically Im not the one starting all these arguments

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 31, 2014, 10:14:41 AM^so flying Dutchmen?
Yes :)

Bloop

Also some kind of swing and some kind of toy are called Flying Dutchman, so we have loads of Flying Dutchmen. So come to Dutchland everybody :D

braix

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 31, 2014, 10:15:36 AMTechnically Im not the one starting all these arguments
ha okokokokokokokokokok stop fueling the fire xD

mikey

Quote from: Bloop on October 31, 2014, 10:13:09 AMActually there's an amusement park here that has an roller coaster called De Vliegende Hollander (translation: The Flying Dutchman) so we do have one.

QUICK EDIT: Also Robin van Persie is called the Flying Dutchman too, so that makes two.
buy me a plane ticket I'm coming to visit you
...and the flying dutchman
unmotivated

Bloop

Waddle Bro

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 31, 2014, 10:08:14 AMThat's "falling Dutchmen", dear.
can we please take a minute to appreciate this reply

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 31, 2014, 09:07:49 AMAbout gay marriage though (arguing again :P ), I think its wrong because, obviously, its against my religion and isn't it common sense that 2 men/women dont go together? If I understood what they said in Biology class that is....

mariolegofan, this is exactly what FierceDeity was talking about here:
Quote from: FierceDeity on October 30, 2014, 06:21:55 PMI do not believe that you wanted to argue, nor do I intend to. But you have to understand the ABSURDLY CONFLICT-ORIENTED NATURE of what you say.

What you said was blatantly bashing another's lifestyle. It would be no different if I said "Christians shouldn't be allowed to get married because according to my beliefs Christianity is unholy." There is absolutely no difference there and I don't think you would handle it as well as we are if we all started pointing out the problems of organized religion.

So please, stop posting things that blatantly bash the way other people live their life, especially when their way of life doesn't cause you any negative effects at all. No one will benefit from such comments. Not to mention the fact that sexuality in particular is not something anyone can control in the first place--believe me.

Yeah yeah I shouldn't even be trying to get through to him at this point but w/e
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.