News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 31, 2014, 10:57:42 AMmariolegofan, this is exactly what FierceDeity was talking about here:
What you said was blatantly bashing another's lifestyle. It would be no different if I said "Christians shouldn't be allowed to get married because according to my beliefs Christianity is unholy." There is absolutely no difference there and I don't think you would handle it as well as we are if we all started pointing out the problems of organized religion.

So please, stop posting things that blatantly bash the way other people live their life, especially when their way of life doesn't cause you any negative effects at all. No one will benefit from such comments. Not to mention the fact that sexuality in particular is not something anyone can control in the first place--believe me.

Yeah yeah I shouldn't even be trying to get through to him at this point but w/e

NAH PREACH IT BROTHER
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 31, 2014, 10:57:42 AMmariolegofan, this is exactly what FierceDeity was talking about here:

tldr
Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 31, 2014, 10:52:21 AM
Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 31, 2014, 10:08:14 AMThat's "falling Dutchmen", dear.
can we please take a minute to appreciate this reply
slow we're talking about falling dutchmen get with the program
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 31, 2014, 11:00:47 AMcan we please take a minute to appreciate this reply
slow we're talking about falling dutchmen get with the program
lol....

Everyone is soooooo easy
Especially Fierce
Seriously though Fierce, you now how much time you waste writing Tsunamis of words? Thats ok though :)
It just proves that you're smart and know what you're talking about :)

Maelstrom

mlf, the best way to avoid offending other people is by avoiding arguments about personal matters. Once someone knows your opinion, there is no reason to bring it up again at the slightest notice. There may be a time and place for debating those things. But it is not here, and not now. If you must argue with someone about sexuality, please do it when you are both coming from the same place. You are basing your beliefs on your religion. That is not wrong. It is wrong when you expect people to take what you have faith in and call it a valid source, when someone else does not have a similar faith.

tl;dr: Stop.

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 31, 2014, 11:07:02 AMmlf, the best way to avoid offending other people is by avoiding arguments about personal matters. Once someone knows your opinion, there is no reason to bring it up again at the slightest notice. There may be a time and place for debating those things. But it is not here, and not now. If you must argue with someone about sexuality, please do it when you are both coming from the same place. You are basing your beliefs on your religion. That is not wrong. It is wrong when you expect people to take what you have faith in and call it a valid source, when someone else does not have a similar faith.

tl;dr: Stop.
Maelstrom's words echo... There's a time and place for everything, but not now!
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 31, 2014, 10:15:36 AMTechnically Im not the one starting all these arguments
if you aren't, then who is?

Olimar12345

hay guise so i ran a few schematics and came too the conclushon:

test resultzz
mlf is trolling us

mspaint doesn't lie either
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 31, 2014, 12:16:28 PMhay guise so i ran a few schematics and came too the conclushon:

test resultzz
mlf is trolling us

mspaint doesn't lie either
[close]
lol.... :)
Seriously though I dont want to burn bridges here. I would like friends :)
Please forgive me all and lets move on :)

braix

the smiley faces... :)
they look so...evil... :)
is this a threat? :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

seriously though we need a like button
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 31, 2014, 02:14:31 PMlol.... :)
Seriously though I dont want to burn bridges here. I would like friends :)
Please forgive me all and lets move on :)

Makes an anti-gay post on a forum where the majority of people are gay, then he, uh? wut

Just as a word of advice, if you wanna make friends, keep your opinions to yourself or learn to present them in a less caustic ways.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 31, 2014, 02:43:12 PMthe smiley faces... :)
they look so...evil... :)
is this a threat? :)
Ummmm....no....

Yeah where is that like button Deku?  :P