News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Sebastian

To all you prayful NSMers, keep me in your prayers. I've been dealing with some health issues, so any prayer is greatly appreciated.

LeviR.star

Will do, Sebastian. Hang in there.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Splatoon Inkling

So sorry to hear Seb! Yes, I will keep you in my prayers, and I will tell my church to be praying for you.

Splatoon Inkling

So my mom's cancer scans got some results, there is a suspicious nodule in her thyroid bed which was there last year but is now more pronounced. If it is cancerous they will likely do alcohol oblation. They did a biopsy on it and the results are supposed to come back today. She had thyroid cancer so they had to remove her thyroid, and them give her radioactive iodine. That was a year or two ago. She has done good since. Just pray that everything works out well.

Sebastian

Onionleaf

Hi Harvest, Sebastian and Splatoon Inkling, I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. :( I really hope things will get better, and will think of you during my prayers. May God give you strength!

Sebastian