This...is....INCREDIBLE!!!METROID FANS COME HERE!

Started by MetroidHunter26, April 30, 2008, 08:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah, the guy is only making 6 so I'm guessing they're going to run for about $200-500 at least.

me irl
[close]

razer84

damn commies.

Composer #40

You think action-figure making companies would buy into this or copy him?
Pretty awesome though ;D

It happens Every. Day!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on April 30, 2008, 09:14:26 PMAre you going to get one?  :P
I wish :( but I am going to make one too! (with my friend) and I'm going to make a Link one ;D and alot more!

pumpy_heart

Nintendo made some a long time ago (which Im proud to say I have one of NES/GB Samus).
These look ok I guess. Kindof a little too glossy for me, but they are cool none the less.

Palagerini

lol that's cool. he should make a ridely action figure to go along with samus.... (and that they could fight each other! SWEET!)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Shiny Boy

Pretty neat...especially it being hand-made. That's pretty crazy.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tgamer240

For a minute, when I read this post, I thought I would see Zero Suit Samus. When I saw the pictures, I was wrong. But anyway, cool!
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

acropol

Quote from: Palagerini on May 03, 2008, 05:31:41 PMlol that's cool. he should make a ridely action figure to go along with samus.... (and that they could fight each other! SWEET!)

if i reckon he was making one last year, it's a guy that was on IGN boards.... he was making that shit for sooooooo daaaaaaaaaamn long... i bet it'll cost like a thousand bucks or something lol

Dekudude

Nice. ^_^ Personally, I like First 4 Figures' better, though. :P