News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

HAHA!! XD Today in band was GREAT!

Started by MetroidHunter26, May 01, 2008, 02:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

We got to play my arrangment of Super Smash Bros Brawl!!! AND! We DIDN'T SUCK OMG!! :o  My friend couldn't contain himself He was so giddy XD!

HugoMeister

Sweet! I need to do some sort of string orchestra arrangment of something, and see if my teacher will let us play it.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

lord of the duh

I wish my band could play stuff like that but, we cant.  I could play it if it where with the highschool but with the middle school we couldnt.  Its just to much for the low brass...  :P

B-Kpianist

Post a vid of the concert! i'd love to hear that performed by concert band!

David Hauffe

MetroidHunter26

Hopefully we might play it at the concert >___> (we played the song in our class today) but it was awsome!

Awasai

make sure somebody in the audience records it and gets it onto youtube!

lord of the duh

Get a recording somehow!  Even if you have to pay some random guy in the audience to record it for you!  (Ok, well not that but if you can try and get a recording.)

Palagerini

that's awesome lol. my band director is too busy getting us all to shut up that we barely play... although me and my friends stay after school alot and play video game songs... but still... it would be nice to be like your band and be able to play video game songs.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

B-Kpianist

haha- that sounds like my middle-school teacher Mr. Lewis lol. I'm in HS band now- with boring music ;D

Sirus

ur lucky u can play as a whole group
my orchestra teacher only lets a certain group play the songs and she limits us on time so on the mario medley were playing we had to cut it down and the stage setting is messed up for us, no seperate mikes,  and the violins move and the cellos stay and we have the whole orchestra just stay there watching us as we play... she says theres no time to move everyone off the stage and have us setup alone on stage
and we're not even the last part of the concert
we're in the middle of our concert
but yeah its pretty cool shes letting do it though