News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

[GBA] Mother 3 - Multiple Songs

Started by krinbros, December 05, 2012, 03:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krinbros

we seriously need some Mother 3 music. Piggy guys, Smashing song of praise, Mr. Batty Twist, Monkey Love Song, and Isn't This Such a Utopia?! i know thats asking a lot, but this soundtrack needs recognition. Oh and FYI i'm new here.
Nintendo, y you no make moar metroid games!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

krinbros

sorry. like i said new here. and i had navigating the site

MoboMoga

I think instead of telling them to make a proper request, if they want more sheets of a specific game, we should tell them to post in the Feedback Section. We could make a stickied thread for that. Then people will post there.

Olimar12345

Why bother-new guys don't even read stickied topics. :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

I agree with everything he said.

Krinbros, I believe someone made a thread to try arranging the entire Mother 3 soundtrack! Unfortunately, though, it never really got lifted off the ground. So more specific requests for specific songs will probably get you farther than just saying "We need more Mother 3 songs". Even though we most certainly do. Welcome to the site.  ;)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

krinbros

Thank you for the advice and welcome  8) And im sorry for my ignorance earlier.im pretty young to be on an organized forum. but i joined out of love for the music.

MaestroUGC

There's got to be a way to implement a request feature on the main site, just have visitors fill out form with all the stuff that we ask of them for requests, and it gets added to a list that the arrangers can pull from.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 05, 2012, 09:03:24 PMThere's got to be a way to implement a request feature on the main site, just have visitors fill out form with all the stuff that we ask of them for requests, and it gets added to a list that the arrangers can pull from.
That's a great idea, and would help to sort everything...

And reduce people who don't read guidelines!! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

We could also have a "Submit" button on the Site that directs people to the READ FIRST stuff on the forums, since we have people who come here that have a few songs already arranged. That way they read it and can go about their business without aggrivating Shado.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Shadoninja

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 05, 2012, 09:03:24 PMThere's got to be a way to implement a request feature on the main site, just have visitors fill out form with all the stuff that we ask of them for requests, and it gets added to a list that the arrangers can pull from.
Video Game Virtuoso has something like that and it's interesting but it's not moderated at all. I do like how they have it so that it creates a post.
It'd be nice to have something like this on our site.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Wolf

Is porkey's theme a mother 3 music too?????
If it is then I'll post it.(if someone tells me how to because I don"t know how to post a sheet)
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

krinbros

yes porky 's theme is mother 3.

blueflower999

The song "Porky's Theme" is a pretty vague term. The melody of Porky's Theme is used so many times in Mother 3, that I would like the titles to be the same that they are in Mother 3's sound player, to avoid confusion. If you're talking about the Porky's Theme in Brawl, the correct name for that piece is "His Highness's Theme". On the site already, there is a piece called "Title Theme" under Mother 3, which is, oddly enough, NOT the Mother 3 title theme. Its correct name is "LOG-O-TYPE".
Bulbear! Blueflower999

krinbros

thank you bllueflower for the info (jeez)