Started by EFitTrainr, December 11, 2012, 09:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

blueflower999

Dang, I can't keep up with all these new stories.  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 11, 2012, 06:16:33 PMDang, I can't keep up with all these new stories.  :-\
Don't worry: I'll have a new one up shortly! :P Or maybe not...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

QUIT MAKING STORIES. Write one at a time, and don't spam up the board with projects that will never be finished. You too, K-night. >:(

/rant
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 11, 2012, 07:15:18 PMQUIT MAKING STORIES. Write one at a time, and don't spam up the board with projects that will never be finished. You too, K-night. >:(

/rant
Hey hey woah woah hey.

I'm nearly finished with my first one, my second is well underway, and my new one is currently in production. I'm keeping up with all of my projects.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 11, 2012, 07:15:18 PMQUIT MAKING STORIES. Write one at a time, and don't spam up the board with projects that will never be finished. You too, K-night. >:(

/rant
I love you, Slow. These were my thoughts exactly.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 12, 2012, 12:53:31 PMI love you, Slow. These were my thoughts exactly.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 12, 2012, 09:56:38 AMHey hey woah woah hey.

I'm nearly finished with my first one, my second is well underway, and my new one is currently in production. I'm even starting up a failed one again. I'm keeping up with all of my projects.
[/rant]

EFitTrainr

PROLOUGUE of PART 1
Brothers.

Peter knocked on his younger brother's door. "Hey, get up! I've got something to show you!"
His little brother responded, "Peter, it's 4 am. Go to sleep."
"No way, man, get up!"
Eric turned over in his bed. "I'll be right there..." He put on a shirt and pants and opened his door. "What do YOU want?"
"Come outside!"
"No! It's too early!"
"You've got to see this!"
Eric made a wierd noise and then said, "FINE."
The two walked outside. Peter picked up a leaf squinted at it, and suddenly it caught on fire. Peter dropped the leaf, causing the ground to catch on fire. The fire quickly spread to Peter's feet, and all of a sudden, everything caught on fire. Peter screamed, and Eric reached for him, and...

Eric woke, feeling startled. This was the 24th time he had that dream, in the 24 days since his brother's dissapearance.
He put his glasses on, and made up his mind. He was going to find Peter, no matter what it took.

TO BE CONTINUED...
I like food.

K-NiGhT

I'm intrigued. You'd better do more of this.

EFitTrainr

File No. 1:  Marty and Jordan

Marty was bored. He hated his Pre-Calculus class, and there was always too much homework. He loved science so much more. His class was going on a field trip to the Museum of Space today, and he'd been looking forward to it all day. After what seemed like an eternity, the bell finally rang. He walked to his locker, bumping by a kid with long hair who looked depressed. Marty could've sworn he's seen him somewhere before, but he had more important things to worry about. His friend Jordan ran up to Marty's locker. "Hey, Marty! Are you excited for the field trip?"
"You know I am! I've been waiting all week for this!"
Jordan and Marty had been best friends since third grade, when they were partners on a research project about space. They both loved the unknown, and had decided that they were going to go into space when they were adults.
They dropped off their permission forms at the front office, and ran to the bus to go to the museum.
They played Pokemon on their DSes on the way there (they both also loved video games), and talked about what they were looking forward to.
"I can't wait to see the rocks from mars!" said Marty.
"I think the meteorites will be cool, personally." replied Jordan.
They soon arrived at the museum. Jordan and Marty ran up to the meteor fragments, when they saw two men carrying a crate out the back of the museum.
"Hey, what's in there?" Jordan asked them.
One of the men, who had a mustache, answered him, "That's none of your business. Now run along and go to the gift shop or something!"
Marty asked, "Why can't you tell us?"
The other man, who was tall and skinny, retorted, "We just told ya, that's none of yer business! Now are you going to give us any trouble?"
Marty slipped away, while Jordan distracted them. "Quite possibly. I think I've got a pretty good idea about what you're up to."
"Oh?" asked mustache.
"And what would that be?" asked skinny guy rather threateningly.
"I think you're trying to steal whatever's in that box!"
"Well, well, well. We've got ourselves a little smart guy. Want to know what we do to smart guys?" said mustache, menacingly.
"We make sure they don't get a chance to ever be smart again!" skinny guy pulled out a gun.
"Um, you really don't want to do that!"
"And why wouldn't we?"
"Well, for starters, you're in a public place. You'll draw quite a bit of attention to yourself."
"Not with this gun, we won't."

Meanwhile, Marty ran to a room labeled "Security". He pushed open the door, much to the surprise of the man inside.
"Wha- what are you doing in here?"
"Informing you that two theives are making off with something from the museum!"
"What are you talking about?"
"My friend Jordan and I saw two men carrying a crate out the back door!"
"And you're sure they're not just delivery men?"
"Almost 100%."
"Show me then."
All of a sudden, the museum's alarm went off.
"What in tarnation-"
"That's proabably them, running away with whatever they stole!" yelled Marty.

Marty ran to the back of the museum. The door was wide open, and Jordan was nowhere to be seen.

TO BE CONTINUED...
I like food.

EFitTrainr

File No. 2: A Friend

Jordan opened his eyes. He couldn't see anything. "Hello?" he tried to call out, but couldn't. His voice was gone.

In a room right next to Jordan, Peter sighed. He had been in this darkened room for weeks now. He knew why he was here, it was because of his power. Beyond that, though, he knew nothing. He wasn't going to give his kidnappers the benefit of seeing him use his power, though. He sat in silence. Maybe he could use them, just once...

Eric's mother and father had gone through a divorce shortly after Peter's disappearance. Eric chose to stay with his mom, who decided to move to a different town. He was still prepaing for his journey to find Peter when he enrolled in his new school. "Great," he thought to himself. "Already back in math class." His seat was next to a boy with short, dark hair, whom he caught looking at Eric's desk several times. After class, the boy walked up to him. "Hey, um, would you mind taking anothet seat? I had a friend who used to sit in that desk, but he's gone, now." Eric loomed over at him. "Yeah, of course. I can actually relate to you. My brother's gone too, in a way. I'm going to find him, though."
At the end of the day, Eric began walking home. The boy with the short hair called out, "Hey! I never got your name! I'm Marty."
"Nice to meet you, Marty. My name's Eric."

Over the next few days, Eric and Marty slowly began to become friends. Eric went over to Marty's house after school on the weekend, when he decided to tell Marty something. "You know, I have a theory about what happened to my brother. I think it had something to do with what he could do."
Marty looked at him cautiously. "What do you mean by that?"
Eric then began to tell Marty about what had happened a few nights before his brother's disappearance.

TO BE CONTINUED IN FILE NO. 3: MEMORIES
I like food.

Yugi

Do we need to send in a bio for this story?

EFitTrainr

I like food.

K-NiGhT