News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Pokemon Anime and Movies

Started by Meta-Ridley, April 23, 2010, 06:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

I FINALLY got around to re-writing my Kanto Wild Pokemon Battle arrangement in Finale. Enjoy!

[TV] Pokémon Anime, Original Series (Seasons 1-5):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Kanto Wild Pokémon Battle" (Two pianos):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

dahans

Wow respect, I am not sure if I would have been able to do that! I am glad to see that this thread is not going to die soon.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Bespinben

This particular arrangement also just happened to be the VERY last of my Sibelius arrangements that I had yet to re-write in Finale, so I'm very happy to present it in MUS format. Enjoy :D

[TV] Pokémon Anime, Original Series (Seasons 1-5):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johto Wild Pokémon Battle (Two pianos):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Bespinben

Remember how I said I was going to arrange "Tears After the Cloudy Weather" a while back? Well, this genius beat me to it:

JDMEK5

You can add this to the list.

Pokémon Anime Sound Collection - Total War
[YouTube][/url]
[MIDI]
[PDF]

It sounds a lot better live, trust me.

I wish I knew who wrote this stuff...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bespinben

Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 28, 2012, 05:13:10 PMYou can add this to the list.

Pokémon Anime Sound Collection - Total War
[YouTube][/url]
[MIDI]
[PDF]

It sounds a lot better live, trust me.

I wish I knew who wrote this stuff...

Many of the songs in the anime are based on the games. "Total War", for example, is a orchestrated version of the RBY Ending Credits theme, which, obviously, is composed by Junichi Masuda. To answer your question though, the person who does all the game music orchestrations and original compositions for the anime would be Shinji Miyazaki.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Do you have this album, you guys? It's brilliant and contains a lot of orchestrations from the games. As far as original music by Shinji Miyazaki, there is a volume two (see further down the page) which is also great. In case you're looking for actual names for the pieces, though, they apparently don't have them. They all go by the year they first appeared.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

I don't have the CD itself, but I do use PocketMonstersMusic Youtube channel. The nice thing is that, not only does he have playlist of both albums (game music orchestrations and original compositions), but he also took the time to give each track of the original compositions album their respective popularly accepted fanmade names.

SlowPokemon

that is convenient! :D

I don't have the CD, just the mp3 album. I may have obtained it via.....questionable methods
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Shado didnt approve of my anime request in the request board, so bumpity bump!

I'd do it myself, but I have no idea of the time signature. I've had troublesome history with swinging songs, otherwise I'd do it. Can anyone figure out the time signature, then I could carry the rest from there?