News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Kman's Unfinished Fan Fiction! (KUFF)

Started by Kman96, December 23, 2012, 03:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

something I want to point out on MM2: Bombs are pretty much the best item in the game
kinda insulting seeing link take them and saying "save the good stuff for later"
unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 04, 2016, 09:49:08 PMsomething I want to point out on MM2: Bombs are pretty much the best item in the game
kinda insulting seeing link take them and saying "save the good stuff for later"
I WAS IN SIXTH GRADE AND HAD LITTLE CONCEPT OF LOGIC.
Party Hard!
[close]

Oronoco

Quote from: Kman96 on January 04, 2016, 07:54:41 PMI'm actually quite pleased with this story. I'm not quite sure when I started it or how long my writing binge lasted, but if my memory serves me correctly then it must have been a few months following the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver in Spring of 2010, when I was finishing 8th grade.

That spring when Heart Gold/Soul Silver came out was so great. It was really just the best.

I really like reading your stories. If I go back and read through some of what I wrote in Middle School, I kind-of admire some of the humor and spontaneity only my younger self could come up with. (Yours are much more well-written than any of mine were. :)))

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

EFitTrainr

"You should go show it to your mom!"

I am the reason that line is there. Woo.
I like food.

Kman96

Quote from: Oronoco on January 04, 2016, 09:59:54 PMThat spring when Heart Gold/Soul Silver came out was so great. It was really just the best.
Yeah, I've got a lot of fond memories from that time in my life. It's very weird to imagine just how long ago it really was!

Quote from: Oronoco on January 04, 2016, 09:59:54 PMI really like reading your stories. If I go back and read through some of what I wrote in Middle School, I kind-of admire some of the humor and spontaneity only my younger self could come up with. (Yours are much more well-written than any of mine were. :)))
Thank you so much! It's a little funny hearing these compliments on things I haven't put effort to in six years, but maybe comments like yours might inspire me to pick up writing again, either on a different subject matter, or maybe more fan fiction (No, Nocturne, I'm not rebooting Caleb the Hero). I suspect it will probably be the latter. My own original content isn't very good. Mostly because I don't have much. Writing fan fiction based on things you like is so much easier!
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Oronoco

Quote from: Kman96 on January 05, 2016, 11:56:52 AMThank you so much! It's a little funny hearing these compliments on things I haven't put effort to in six years, but maybe comments like yours might inspire me to pick up writing again, either on a different subject matter, or maybe more fan fiction.

Yeah, sorry if that was a little weird. They made me reminisce, so I was super-excited.

Sometimes I doubt that there's any real value in writing anymore, and then sometimes it can be really rewarding. So I think that if I have the time, it's worth it to enjoy starting a story, even if I never finish it. It's just gotta be beneficial somehow or other.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.