Post your NSM theme song here (not to be voted on)

Started by Sirus, May 03, 2008, 07:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

I know its kind of late but if you want to post yours so ppl can comment on it b/c you didnt give it to me for the poll. post songs and comments

MetroidHunter26-http://www.mediafire.com/?t02jwcs2nxq
he sent this to me long time ago forgot to post it SRY GUYS

MetroidHunter26

I spent alot of time in this song and I think it's good (WELL I DID MAKE IT!) and I want to know what YOU THINK!

MetroidHunter26

yellow? anyone there? Can I get comments on what you think of my own composition for NSM! (If you can find the game cameo thingy in the music I'll give you a cookie! of your choice!)

starpikachu

wow :o I like how it has different moods in it. it's kinda like a video game story. y'know, when a place gets taken over by a great evil and a hero has to save them and goes through an adventure and wins in the end? :P that's what it sounded like to me :) and I restrict myself to only a few game titles so I have no idea where the cameo is or from :-[

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: starpikachu on May 09, 2008, 06:45:58 PMwow :o I like how it has different moods in it. it's kinda like a video game story. y'know, when a place gets taken over by a great evil and a hero has to save them and goes through an adventure and wins in the end? :P that's what it sounded like to me :) and I restrict myself to only a few game titles so I have no idea where the cameo is or from :-[
:D Thanks! That usually happens when I make music I tend to go in one direction make a hard left then a u-turn and go back. well I can give some of you guys (and gals) a hint of what you'r supposed to find. it's from (as if my name & the stuff I arrange doesn't give it away) Metroid! XD good luck!

starpikachu

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 09, 2008, 06:58:48 PMwell I can give some of you guys (and gals) a hint of what you'r supposed to find. it's from (as if my name & the stuff I arrange doesn't give it away) Metroid! XD good luck!
uh oh...this might be a BIG disappointment but...I'VE NEVER PLAYED A METROID GAME!!! *Sobs*

MetroidHunter26

:o OMG go play one now! but I suggest you either start with Zero Mission or Metroid Prime. (My first game was prime and I got hooked!)

MetroidHunter26

Come guys! (and gals) You should hear this song I made! pahlease!

MetroidHunter26

*Looks like sonic after he hasn't moved in game and looks at the screen of your computer THAT'S RIGHT YOUR COMPUTER!* so nobody likes it?

are you still there? HEY LISTEN!!

Brawler4Ever

Really small words are annoying. At least make them size 3 so that we don't have to go on Microsoft word to see what you're saying.

And no. I don't like it that much. You have talent (A LOT OF TALENT), but I just don't like the song. Sorry.  :(
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 23, 2008, 05:03:57 PMReally small words are annoying. At least make them size 3 so that we don't have to go on Microsoft word to see what you're saying.

And no. I don't like it that much. You have talent (A LOT OF TALENT), but I just don't like the song. Sorry.  :(
Well I know what to work on! ;D I need this kind of constructive Criticism to make a better song!