News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

shadowkirby's topic in which games and gaming related things get reviewed!

Started by EFitTrainr, January 01, 2013, 07:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

EFitTrainr

REVIEW NUMBER ONE!!!1!
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Link figma figure

Packaging:
Nothing special here, just the standard figma package. still, it looks nice, so 7/10.

Contents:
Quite a lot in here, but that's to be expected from such a high end figure. Comes with Link (obviously), 8 extra hands, an extra face piece and an extra hair piece, the master sword with its sheath and a slashing effect piece. also include instruction on how to change around the pieces along with a bag for the accessories. (i.e, the extra hands.) Now, personally, I would've liked to have had more faces for Link, and more items from the game, but that's really about it, so 9/10

The figure itself:
Wow. Just wow. This thing is beautiful. Amazing paint work, incredible posability, and the accessories make it all even better.
10/10.

Overall: 9/10.
One of the best action figures ever. Go buy one, if you can find it.

Also, I'll add pictures later or something.

I like food.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

EFitTrainr

OMG a new review.

NINTENDUH LAN
I JUS WANNA GO TO NINTENDUH LAN

Ok. So. This is my favorite Wii U game so far. I love the variety, and I love the music. ALL THAT MUSIC. This game is really a lot like a mix of Super Smash Bros. and Mario Party (I think, I've never actually played Mario Party), what with all the jumbling of franchises and the minigames.

I'm going to take a note out of Blueflower's book and review each mini game seperately.

1. THE LEGEND OF ZELDA OMG BATTLE QUEST
I love this one. A lot. The only sucky thing is, once you get to later stages, it's pretty much impossible on your own. But if you have friends over, play this with them.
9/10

2. Pikmin Adventure Time
This is what I assume Pikmin 3 is going to be like. It's less difficult by yourself, but I've enjoyed playing it with my sister and Kman.
9/10

3. Metroid, it's a blast.
Oh hey. One of these games. Also really fun. Like, best Nintendo Land game fun.
10/10

Oh, hey, would you look at the time, class is almost over, so I'll finish this tonight.
I like food.

blueflower999

Pikmin Adventure is nothing like Pikmin. It's about as much like a Pikmin game as Mario Chase is like a Mario platformer.  :P

Yes, it's a minigame that's inspired by the series, but Pikmin is a strategy game, while Pikmin Adventure is a fast-paced action game. I prefer the real Pikmin games better, to be honest.

Also, I can't do a single level with my sisters in Battle Quest because they keep dying, so I beat the game all by myself.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 11, 2013, 03:16:54 PMFrom what I've seen, Luigi's Mansion is really freaking fun.
If you mean the mini game, then OH MY GOSH YES
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Yeah the minigame (though I love the game and have already reserved the sequel).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999