TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG POSTGAME

Started by Bird, January 02, 2013, 07:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Role Reveal

Wolf: Blueflower999

----------------------

Player analyses

SocialFox – You got wolfed night 1. Good job!

Dude – Posting the time you received your pm was a clever strategy (that will probably be banned later on) that allowed you to look human and coast through the rest of the game. Good thinking, I guess, but don't rely on that strategy working in future manhunts!

Bubbles – Questioned why certain people were being voted so quickly on day 1 which is good, since none of those votes made any sense. Then you did some other stuff and got wolfed.

Kman96 – You made a few jokes and people leapt all over you. Then they stopped leaping all over you. Then they started leaping all over you again and you gave up! This drastically increased how suspicious everyone was of you, and is pretty much the worst idea no matter what role you are. I think Thiannon chewed you out better than I did though.

vermilionvermin – only player who put forth a consistent effort into catching the wolf from the beginning to the end. You had some smart tricks and strategies you employed throughout the game and just did a really good job in general! Human MVP

SlowPokemon – You said some stuff on the first phase, then you exploded. Good job!

BlackDragonSlayer – The same thing happened this game that always happens to you. When will people learn?????

Mashi - Great work. You were sort of inactive until the very end, but your push against Blueflower999 won the game for the humans. Nice going!

blueflower999 – I think you did an excellent job as the wolf, and making it as far as you did was quite an achievement. Unlike most manhunts, many of the kills in this game were out of your control, yet you still lasted to the very end (and probably would have won, if it weren't for Mashi randomly becoming active). Using email was a good call, as were most of your wolfings, which led people to suspect players who weren't you. Wolf MVP

k-NiGhT – You were in this game?

Thiannon – Hit the nail on the head with your "I think the wolf will lay low for the first phases." And then you got wolfed. Will your enlightening wisdom ever see another NSM game?

Waddle Bro/FSM – Good job on finding a suitable replacement quickly. People dropping out wouldn't bother me if they'd be able to do that! When FSM stepped in, there wasn't really much he could do. Both of you were active though, and continue to be some of the best NSM players.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf – You really did a good job of seeming human. At some points, it looked like you were willing to explicitly break the rules to do so! You also had the first real vote in the day phase, which is good, and despite being extremely suspicious throughout the game, you ended up not getting lynched. You did explode on day 2 though.

Hakan – You somehow proved yourself human by doing absolutely nothing! Well done, and great job with those switch picks.

the_last_sheikah – You were initially inactive, but standing up for Kman was a very smart move, since people wanted him dead for no real reason. Then he got lynched anyway and you exploded. It's always lupus in TWG, you fool!!!

Jub3r7 - You had some sound analysis, and seemed human enough to get wolfed at the end. Good work.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Dying night one sucks.

And bird, will you ban me or ban yourself like Maestro did because I made an illegal post?

blueflower999

It does. And I'm sorry I picked you. I wanted to confuse the humans.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Blueflower, you were amazing! I totally thought Verm was the wolf and used his hypnoticing stuff to put everyone in a trance and vote you! Blueflower for Honerable Mention at least please!

I was terrible, didn't throw pebbles in the water and watch the nipples :/.

Bubbles

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 02, 2013, 07:13:12 PMI was terrible, didn't throw pebbles in the water and watch the nipples :/.

I really hope thats a typo

Yugi

Kman96

I tried hard, but no one kinda listened to me. Then I got under the radar when I secured the BDS lynch...ugh, I thought this would be a good game for me.

Verm had me pretty convinced he was a wolf near the end. I really never saw blueflower coming.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 02, 2013, 07:13:12 PMBlueflower, you were amazing! I totally thought Verm was the wolf and used his hypnoticing stuff to put everyone in a trance and vote you! Blueflower for Honerable Mention at least please!
Yeah; I thought he was a wolf because he wasn't really active until I was about to die, defending me to cover himself.

Also, Bubbles, he's mocking me :P:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 26, 2012, 03:48:37 PMI like to throw stones in the pond and see what the ripples look like. O_o
Which is partially a reference to my TWG style.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

I know but I hope the last part was a typo

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

I didn't push the blueflower lynch.  Until the hour before the phase ended, I was 50/50 between Blueflower and Mashi.  It basically came down to which Mashi-based evidence I thought was stronger: 

All the people I put low on the suspicion list Mashi saw dying
Thiannon being wolfed after I sent Mashi a log in which Thiannon said he'd accuse Mashi
Mashi stretching a lot of the evidence against blueflower
Me not being wolfed

or

Socialfox being wolfed
Whether or not I think Mashi would actually do things as blatant as wolfing Thiannon, Jub, and Bubbles after said suspicion list.

It's a good thing I went with the latter.  Hakan said he thought the wolf was probably Mashi!

Hakan

I also said I'd rather vote blueflower or w/e because I'd rather lose to Mashi.

Thiannon

And the humans win a manhunt! What are the odds??? A pleasure playing with you all/upping my Night 2 wolfing count.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar