News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG POSTGAME

Started by Bird, January 02, 2013, 07:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

I kept accidently breaking rules, starting a convo with dead, (socailfox, I forgot!), and using pm's to prove peoples innocence.. Like times, reactions, thoughts.. :(

Dude

Quote from: Bird on January 02, 2013, 07:02:33 PMDude – Posting the time you received your pm was a clever strategy (that will probably be banned later on) that allowed you to look human and coast through the rest of the game. Good thinking, I guess, but don't rely on that strategy working in future manhunts!
I was only wondering whether you sent another PM after that one, but ok.

Bird

I was referring to another post. One that another TWC deleted, I think.

Anyway, it proved your humanity to some even if it was unintentional.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bird on January 04, 2013, 02:51:20 PMI was referring to another post. One that another TWC deleted, I think.
I heard that was Mashi.

Thiannon

Quote from: SocialFox on January 03, 2013, 05:39:13 PMYay the manti rule applies to me now.

I'm assuming you were kidding, but I'll state anyway that the Manti Rule describes almost the exact opposite situation to that which we just witnessed: it's the assumption that if a strong player is alive after the first few nights, he must be a wolf and should be lynched accordingly. You can't wolf someone in accordance with the Manti Rule.

As an aside, if you guys enjoy watching TWGs in addition to playing them, FFR is full of great games, and some of the more recent ones can be hilarious reads. The Manti rule is something like 90% accurate, yet he still dodges lynches all the time. It's amazing.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Thiannon on January 05, 2013, 06:26:58 AMAs an aside, if you guys enjoy watching TWGs in addition to playing them, FFR is full of great games, and some of the more recent ones can be hilarious reads. The Manti rule is something like 90% accurate, yet he still dodges lynches all the time. It's amazing.
take your advertisement and gtfo of my forum

davy

Quote from: Thiannon on January 05, 2013, 06:26:58 AMI'm assuming you were kidding, but I'll state anyway that the Manti Rule describes almost the exact opposite situation to that which we just witnessed: it's the assumption that if a strong player is alive after the first few nights, he must be a wolf and should be lynched accordingly. You can't wolf someone in accordance with the Manti Rule.

At NSM the Manti Rule means that wolves wolf the most experienced players first and the result of that is that the surviving strong players must be a wolf since wolves don't wolf themselves.

Also:
Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 05, 2013, 06:29:46 AMtake your advertisement and gtfo of my forum
Waddle, you're such a nice person!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Waddle Bro

Davy, welcome to the class Joking 101.
Lesson #1.
Here you see a post.
Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 05, 2013, 06:29:46 AMtake your advertisement and gtfo of my forum
Now if you look carefully, the post contains no caps. That is a possible sign of sarcasm or any other type of not being serious that is usually seen in the internet.
If you had troubles following me, come see me after class.

Class dismiss.

Toby

That's what FSM does aswell! .. Must run in the family.

Also what's FFR?

Thiannon

FFR is sort of the cradle of TWG civilization, at least as far as LLF, NSM, and possibly CFM (gzgregory brought it there from here, right?) is concerned. Legendary Thiannon disliker Nakah brought the game here from there, iDOWN found it here (right?) and brought it to LLF, etc. They've had almost one hundred games over there since 2005, I believe.

Here's the link for the interested. The History of TWG thread is a good place to start if you're looking for some quality games to read.

Quote from: davy on January 05, 2013, 06:42:31 AMAt NSM the Manti Rule means that wolves wolf the most experienced players first and the result of that is that the surviving strong players must be a wolf since wolves don't wolf themselves.

Thanks for the clarification, davy! By the way, I've read a few of the games on NSM as well and I really enjoy your play.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Waddle Bro

ERMERGERD FSM STOLE THE NAME FOR HIS GAME

I doubt it was on purpose.

Kman96

I just realized that this game was NEVER STICKIED. Like wow.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bird

I don't really see the point of stickying games. It's not like they're at risk of dropping onto page 2, since there's only ever three active topics on the board (the previous post-game, the current game, and the next host sign-ups).
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby