News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Hosting and Balancing

Started by Bird, January 04, 2013, 04:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

So then they would lynch the seer/vigi, there is always going to be a role in a game where people can claim Waddle, anyhow, who says every will tell the truth?

Waddle Bro

The person who claimed of course had told his teammates who are their partners before they would be lynched. I doubt that every player in the game would counterclaim to another team. The player who claimed would tell for example who the player who claimed vigilante should vigi to find out the real vigi. It is possible to sort out the counterclaimers. If the players wouldn't know their partners, it would just add a lot of unnecessary shenanigans.

Toby

Okay that's it!

EVERYONE ATTENTION:

You guys obviously haven't played a faction game for a while so don't think of making one I bagsy tagsy being the person who makes the faction game.

Toby

You have never lived.. It's like uh .. 'That's mine, noone else can have it cause I said bagsy tagsy'

Waddle Bro

You can't just call dibs on a faction game. D:<

Yugi

But I already have 2 faction games.

Ones a mystery game that Mashi Hasn't Responded to yet.

And the other one's in host sing ups.

Toby

Toby

Quote from: SocialFox on January 20, 2013, 03:23:28 PMBut I already have 2 faction games.

Ones a mystery game that Mashi Hasn't Responded to yet.

And the other one's in host sing ups.

Mystery faction game? You just revealed part of the mystery..

And well that's survivor/faction with items and roles being human so it's different

Waddle Bro

*cough*blast in the past*cough*

EDIT: Actually, FSM called dibs on that long before you. :P

Toby

He may have called dibs but I bagzy tagzied.

Yeh, I said it.

Yugi

BUT MY GAME HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT BEFORE PERFECT APPLES.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 20, 2013, 03:28:41 PMHe may have called dibs but I bagzy tagzied.

Yeh, I said it.
go home play tag with your bagpipes

It's funny because he's Scottish.

Toby

Mine's been in my brain for years, starting off as

Seer

Vig

Guard

vermilionvermin

Just so we're clear, there's no official calling dibs on a game idea.  If you have an idea, make a game around it.  If you like the idea someone else has, you can always give them some suggestions on how to improve their game.  If you and someone else happen to have the same idea separately, there's no rule against two people making similar games.