News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Chips Challenge

Started by Sebastian, January 09, 2013, 02:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Hi guys!
I really love this game and i would like to show u guys mu levels: http://www.mediafire.com/?k9bzyn21k1c9e97
if u guys want to view my levels just download a chips challenge editor at this site: http://www.pillowpc2001.net/
When the site first comes up just keep going down till u see where it says ''programs made for chips challenge''. I would recommend u download ''cctools'' it is the best chips challenge editor.
ok!
This topic is about chips challenge.
Do u like this game?
Do u have a level set?
etc.
Tell me what u think of my levels.

blueflower999

Unfortunately, I can't seem to download this. D:

However, I looked up some gameplay footage on Youtube, and it looks like a pretty decent, if a bit old fashioned, puzzle game. However, I love old fashioned puzzle games, with the Adventures of Lolo being one of my favorites.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

OMGWUGOFGYOUTSYFVDWYR#&!

I used to play this game all the time when I was little! There was one level I couldn't beat, though... Can't remember which one. BUT I still remember the password for the last level: DIGW. Don't ask me how. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sebastian

Wiiplayer26

I love this game! I also played it a lot as kid, although I never finished it, and I've never used a level editor. I'm currently playing the original levels, and I'm up to level 136. I also have the second and third fan-made level packs - I haven't played much of the third, but I'm up to level 72 in the second pack (although I've beaten some levels after that one since it sometimes let you temporarily skip a level).

Sebastian

Awesome! I recommend you download the level editor. You can make your own levels with and open some other people have made and play them!!

Wiiplayer26

Yeah, I'll definitely check it out at some point, although I'll probably want to try beating at least the original levels first (I'm on Double Maze - I'll do it eventually since there's no time limit, but it's going to take a looooong time...).

Heh, wait, I guess I never really paid attention to it much after getting the two other level packs, but I can use Tile World to play other files, too. I just downloaded yours and I like it so far! (Although I've only played the first few levels).  :)

Sebastian

Quote from: Wiiplayer26 on January 18, 2013, 03:17:10 PMI just downloaded yours and I like it so far! (Although I've only played the first few levels).  :)

They get better!!
Im still making some and adding it to my level pack. So check back every once and a while to see if I added any new levels!

Wiiplayer26