News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Maestro Plays Games Too!!!!!

Started by MaestroUGC, January 15, 2013, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Yugi on September 26, 2013, 05:28:50 PMPlot Twist, Maestro and Nocturne of Shadow are the same person, under multiple personalities.
Nah, we just both happen to have similar multiple personalities.  Who would argue with themselves?
Pfft.
unmotivated

Yugi

mikey

Quote from: Yugi on September 27, 2013, 06:17:25 PMwhat the fuck is a leaflet
"Inside the mailbox is a leaflet"
READ THE LEAFLET
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on September 27, 2013, 06:17:25 PMwhat the fuck is a leaflet
LEAFLET, DEFINITION:
1. a printed sheet of paper, sometimes folded, containing information or advertising and usually distributed free.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 27, 2013, 06:56:12 PMLEAFLET, DEFINITION:
1. a printed sheet of paper, sometimes folded, containing information or advertising and usually distributed free.
You GOTTA OPEN THE MAILBOX FOOL
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Super Mario World
A Tale of a Forgotten Brother

So the Super Nintendo needed a hit game to launch with. Why not go with Mert?

And by Mert I obviously mean Mert and Lugth, the Supor Palette Swap Bros.!

By which of course I mean Luigi isn't in this game. Why? Becuase Nintendo hates Luigi and he'll never have his own games.

So what does Lglhlg do in this fatastish adventure? He runs right and jumps a bit. OH BOY, HOW ORIGINAL NINTENDO. WAY TO GO. You think they'd have an original idea by now? F*** no, their just going to rehash the same plot and mechanics like a frycook at the Potash Institute for Higher Learning and Other Unecessary Functions Vital for the Survival of the Human Race Provided Everybody Suddenly Learns That War is Not the Answer and that Love is Just Bullshit so We're All F*****. Original ideas? What is this, the 90's?

Oh, it is? Huh. Well Nintendon't has successfully shown you can milk a single idea for years and nobody will ever care. You piece of shit.

So if you choose to play as Lester, it'll be the exact same as playing as Mester, so just play as Meth, because he is clearly the superior of the two since ALL OF THE GAMES ARE NAMED AFTER HIM. Fuck Luster.

God Damnit.

Score: novel/money-grabbing whore
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Super Mario World is just that good of a game that it needs to be reviewed three times.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Super Mario World
A Family Adventure

And by Mert I mean Brows. So the Koopa Dupa decided to kidnap the woman thing again, and this time he decided to take his children along for the ride?

There's seven of them (Seven?!?!? S***!!!!!) and Brumserwoee thinks it's a good idea to thrown them in Mario's path of destruction and agony. Sure, they may present a challenge since they are "boss-types", but how much of a chance do they have?

Well, needless to say they all die. Way to go BRW, father of the year you sack of sh-

So after MRoI brutally murders Bur's progeny, he decides to start throwing things at the plumbledum like a small child who just lost their even smaller child. Just like a child. The princess gets in on the action too, but she has the mental capacity of a child so I guess it's okay.

Also, steel balls.

Can I go now?

Score: more garbage/contractual obligation

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Super Mario World
Yet Another Mario Game Review

NO! No more! I can't do this anymore! Why? Why are you making me do this?!?!? It's like Groundhog Day but with more Mario.

I never wanted to do this in the first place! All I wanted to do was talk about some of my favorite games, but not like this! Never like this...

It's not even that interesting of a game! All you do is run and jump! That's it. That's all it ever is! God D*****! I can't tell how tired this series is! Why can't they give Meriiie something like guns or a hot female antagonist that he can sex with like James Bond? Why can't he get a gritty rebbot that has him fighting with the Resistance against a hot female antagonist that he can sex with? Why can't he not be a cheery psychopath and have a hot female antagonist that he can sex with?

I want tits, damnit! Not this junk. F*** you!

I'm sorry it had to come to this. I just can't take it anymore. You are all terrible people and I hate every single one of you.

Eat a d*** Miyamoto.

Score: tits/ass

Spoiler
F***!
[close]

SlowPokemon

I saw there was a new post and I knew it was going to be another Super Mario World review and I fucking clicked it anyway and just
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.