Adventure Time

Started by Bubbles, January 24, 2013, 06:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

why doesnt this exist yet

So apparently the next new episode is with Lemongrab again :DDDDDD I can't calm down

SlowPokemon

Don't watch this show religiously but it's definitely the best thing currently on Cartoon Network.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I cant watch a show religiously XD except LoK. I woke up early every Saturday morning to watch it (lol at 11) and freaked out when I couldnt

I dont get why people compare it to Regular Show. Regular Show isnt even funny, while Adventure time is a combination of Flapjack, Chowder, and some hilarious voice actors

SlowPokemon

Regular Show is funny. I still like Chowder and Flapjack better than Adventure Time though (probz for the nostalgia)

I'm not really into cartoons though besides some anime.

SuperFireKirby

Adventure Time is sooooo AWESTHUM. Have you seen Pendleton Ward's wed series, Bravest Warriors????? It;s beautiful as well!
http://www.youtube.com/user/BravestWarriors?feature=g-user-u

And Regular Show is pertty great I think. Not as good as Adventure Time but MILES better than Flapjack or Chowder were(both of which pretty much sucked...except for dat whale in Flapjack)

BUT LEMONGRABSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

For people who haven't watched Adventure Time, it's one of those shows that are silly and start out mildly pointless but then the plot and setting are revealed to be a bit dark and intense when you get far enough?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

Was that a question or a statement?

But yes, it is. It still retains the silliness even when it gets deep though

Jub3r7

SPOILERS FROM MOST RECENT EPISODE

Spoiler
BEEMO KILLS JAKE
[close]

also sorry for super bumps, AT is important tho
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

BUBBIE

I actually really liked Chowder and Flapjack.

Dude

I can never hear a rock organ an not think of Chowder.

SuperFireKirby

I actually like Chowder a lot more than I used to. It is a very silly show.

K-NiGhT

I'll be honest, I wasn't fond of Chowder or Flapjack. I really enjoy a good episode of Adventure Time tho.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

braix

I've watched 4 episodes of AT and got bored of it.
Is there something wrong with me?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.