News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

[NDS] Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective - Multiple Songs

Started by zymeth1130, January 30, 2013, 08:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zymeth1130

First post, first request.  :)
It's been a very long while since I started my search on digging up music sheets on the internet. I've failed many many times, but not until I stumbled upon this heavenly site. Most of the sheets I was looking for was here, and not only that, all the sheets are actually arranged excellently. So, yeah, I would like to try out my luck here, to see if I can get an arrangement for the soundtracks I deeply love.  ;D

Here they are, coming off the game Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective:

1.) Lynne ~ A Targeted Redhead (I like this arrangement  :) )

OR, The Original Piece

2.) PROVIDENCE

3.) REINCARNATION

4.) The Last Desperate Struggle

and, lastly:
5.) Ray ~ A Ray of Light

Yeah, I know it's quite many, but I still get my hopes up for these. I know it won't go unheard.  :) Oh, and BTW, it's prioritized in that order.
Once again, thanks for this awesome site! I'd definitely active in this forums (or will try to do so). So yeah, more power to everyone!  :)

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

I saw this used at GameStop and was this close to getting it, but I decided to wait for Hotel Dusk Room 215 instead.

Does this game have a good story?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BigDaddysPizza

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 05, 2013, 06:48:24 AMI saw this used at GameStop and was this close to getting it, but I decided to wait for Hotel Dusk Room 215 instead.

Does this game have a good story?

Probably the best story for a DS game. It's fantastic. Get it.

I would consider taking one or all of them, if I had any experience. I'll probably come back here and take at least one. But that won't be for awhile.
My Prefrences
Mario, Pokemon, Donkey Kong Country, Advance Wars, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, and all of their music

SlowPokemon

not the best story on a DS game -- it can't be better than Professor Layton or 999. Still, it could be intriguing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BigDaddysPizza

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 07, 2013, 04:40:47 PMnot the best story on a DS game -- it can't be better than Professor Layton or 999. Still, it could be intriguing.
I've played Professor Layton and Ace Attorney, and I'd have to say Ghost Trick's story is better. Its gameplay isn't as good though.
I haven't played 999 or Hotel Dusk, so I guess I can't call it the best yet. But you need to play Ghost Trick. Do yourself a favor.
My Prefrences
Mario, Pokemon, Donkey Kong Country, Advance Wars, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, and all of their music

GaryOak

Cool game with a really fun story. What I've heard the gameplay is pretty much love or hate.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

BigDaddysPizza

Okay.... I'm going to take a shot at PROVIDENCE. This is my second song I've ever transcribed, so don't expect too much.
My Prefrences

BigDaddysPizza

I have finished PROVIDENCE. Since this is my second transcribed song ever, once again, don't expect much. It needs some work.
Here you go:
.MUS: http://uploadingit.com/file/view/xlyoy1gxakg13uhs/Providence.mus
.MID: http://uploadingit.com/file/view/kawtxikyxtto0bec/Providence.mid
My Prefrences