News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky

Surprised there isn't a such topic yet (at least on the first few pages). Either way, I will start:

Shostakovich's symphonies are truly exciting and amazing.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ricky

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

"Monte d'Or: City of Miracles" by Tomohito Nishiura, from Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

There's something about this piece that's beautifully nostalgic. The slightly slower tempo, lack of percussion, and half-tone higher key signature makes this piece seem more elegant than its nighttime counterpart, "Monte d'Or: Carnival Night." This piece is my favorite in Miracle Mask and one of my favorites from the entire Professor Layton series.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ricky

I rarely listen to opera but maybe it's time to do it more often. Either way Benjamin Britten was born 100 years ago so that's something to celebrate, for example by listening to this very interesting opera. I will probably listen to many more of Britten's works in the following weeks.

SlowPokemon

"The Gentleman's Theme" by Tomohito Nishiura, from Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

The flighty strings and epic brass make for a great theme for the Masked Gentleman and ultimately the game's climactic final level.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Mega Man music.

Oh so much Mega Man music.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Someone must arrange this.

They must.

Slow you'll like this song.

Dudeman

All right, Miles Edgeworth has struck a chord (no pun intended) with me in its music.
The music is epic and energetic...and yet it has its calm and somewhat sorrowful tunes.

Currently I'm listening to this:
So...peaceful and sorrowful at the same time...

Another one of my personal favorites similar to that one is the epilogue theme:
I love it for all the same reasons... :')
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Ricky

Brahms' 4th Symphony:

Yesterday I've listened through the first three of Brahms' symphonies and also the half of the 4th symphony. Currently I'm listening through the rest of the 4th. I prefer his 3rd and 4th symphonies over his 1st and 2nd.

FSM-Reapr

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

FSM-Reapr

Ricky