News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinitySoul

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 13, 2014, 02:31:34 PMIn case you don't know, Mariolegofan is a massive fan of the Paper Mario series and it's music. He has led an arrangement project for the original and is creating one for the 1000 year door.

Oh ok I see XD Paper Mario is on of my favorite series! The music is fantastic!

Waddle Bro

InfinitySoul

Maelstrom

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Triple-post because this was so good
Birdo for Smash

FierceDeity

Not that it isn't good, but here's me listening to the beginning of that sly cooper piece:

"Oh look, a military-ish theme. I bet the melody comes in on a woodwind, with an "eight note, eighth note, quarter rest, eighth rest, eighth note, dotted eighth note, sixteenth note" rhythm, first two notes being 1 5. OH WOW."

Haha, not that predictable is bad, or that it's wrong to go with well-established tropes, but I just found that pretty funny.

JDMEK5

Guys I found the best song in Skyrim (and one that actually deserves a spot on my iPod):

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Maelstrom

Does anyone have any good soundtracks to recommend? I'd like something along the lines of Xenoblade and Bravely Default.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 27, 2014, 06:02:06 PMDoes anyone have any good soundtracks to recommend? I'd like something along the lines of Xenoblade and Bravely Default.
FFVI, Umineko, The World Ends With You, and Fallout 3