News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

Perfect music to listen to while waiting for someone to reply to a message...

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 05, 2015, 07:11:26 AMwtf did I just listen to
theres an info button right there if you really want to know
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Magic Mole

[soundcloud]https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/203302752[/soundcloud]

Haven't been able to stop listening to this for the past week. It's a little different, but I like it.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Yugi on February 10, 2013, 08:27:48 PM
Someone must arrange this.

They must.

When I saw Final Fantasy XII I got a bit exited and though hmm maybe after finishing Zelda Oracles, but then I listened to it and.. y a 5 min long orchestral piece. Hmm not an easy task, would probably take weeks. Great song, but I hope you understand that that's a DIFFICULT song to arrange. But maybe someday if I feel like I really want to challenge myself I could.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

I love this song so much right now.

FierceDeity

Only right now? Mael, have you been cheating?

Maelstrom

Quote from: FierceDeity on May 08, 2015, 09:12:56 AMOnly right now? Mael, have you been cheating?
No. I always loved it. I just love it even more on my second playthrough because it's actually hard.

Jompa

So many times better than the Sm4sh remix...
Birdo for Smash

AwesomeYears

There's a Smash 4 remix? I thought it's the same thing... (Just to clarify, I'm talking about the 3DS Id (Purpose)

Maelstrom

The Sm4sh track wasn't a remix, but an edit so it looped sooner and sounded much worse. Kind of like the Engage the Enemy track (Xenoblade) was ruined, but not quite as bad.

AwesomeYears

Ah, I see, Nintendo did that with a few songs like Gaur Plains which is also dissappointing but Id sounds alright looped like that, I'm considering replacing it with another song once song replacement becomes available to the public.

Maelstrom

Quote from: AwesomeYears on May 08, 2015, 05:59:20 PMI'm considering replacing it with another song once song replacement becomes available to the public.
What does this even mean.