News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McDucky

All your Seacats are belong to me!
Also this   

InsigTurtle

I've always really enjoyed smalin's visual scores, and that one is no exception.

Anyway.
Listenin' to John Cage's Sonatas and Interludes. I like Sonata V in particular. His "In a Landscape" is nice, but... I find it a bit monotonous? Maybe I'm not cultured enough to understand, but. Hey.

AwesomeYears

Really been helping me on my exams, such beautiful music :)

daringshy

InsigTurtle

This is a real nice piece. That foreboding opening inspires me to write something similar in a video game style.

Not listening to this because I like it, but because it reminds me of the time when half of the videos on Youtube used this music.

Maelstrom

EFitTrainr

I like food.

EFitTrainr

Eh, the giygas joke could have gone better
I like food.

Dudeman

god is it that hard to just stop already
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

I like food.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Tobbeh99

Feel free to judge my unorthodox music taste :P. But I really think this music is really great and that they're a pretty badass choir! ;D

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBBE744FF904414B5
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Dekkadeci

Ana Leira Carnero is caught with video game music in her original pieces again. This time, she outright quotes J-E-N-O-V-A. The first 4 notes are ripped straight from J-E-N-O-V-A. Those notes reappear at 2:03 and 2:13-2:16, and the resemblance is downright uncanny in 6:04-6:07.