News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Danjvelkers Arrangments

Started by danjvelker, January 28, 2013, 07:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danjvelker

The Last Story -- Quark Elegy
[MID] [MUS] [PDF]

The Last Story -- Canan
[.MID] This is not working for me right now. I work primarily in MuseScore and the transfer does not work for this.
[.MUS] This is also not working for me right now. I work primarily in MuseScore and the transfer does not work for this.
[PDF] This is working for me though.

Yugi

danjvelker

Apologies. It's late over here. I actually meant to change that...
I wasn't sure what to call it, then saw everyone using the term "arrangements" RIGHT after I clicked submit.
There. Fixed.  8)

I also use MuseScore, so it takes some amount of time to transfer from that to Finale.

FireArrow

Here's a neat little trick to make your links cleaner.
(In my examples, I'm going to use these {} instead of these [])

When using the bbc code - {url}www.firearrowisawesome.com{/url} -you can do this instead: {url=www.firearrowisawesome.com}{/url}

I added =(insert url here) inside the first brackets and removed the url from the center of it. This leaves the center open; whatever you put in the center changes the name of the link.

Example:

Bbc code: {url}www.myarrangementurl.com{/url}
What it looks like: www.myarrangementurl.com

Bbc code: {url=myarrangementurl}[MUS]{/url}
What it looks like: [MUS]

Links to the same place, one just looks better then the other. Hope that makes sense.

I would look at your song, but the link to the .mus is broken.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

danjvelker

Thanks for the info and catching that break!
I'm new to these forums so that format tutorial is a big help. I fixed the link by the way, let me know how you like it.
As for Canan, only the PDF is working right now. I work primarily in MuseScore and the transfer to Finale destroys the music every time. I'll work on a fix ASAP.

Shadoninja

Quote from: FireArrow on January 28, 2013, 10:07:32 PMHere's a neat little trick to make your links cleaner.
(In my examples, I'm going to use these {} instead of these [])

next time you should use code tags
[code]
[/code]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dudeman

Quote from: danjvelker on January 29, 2013, 05:15:44 PMI work primarily in MuseScore
Huzzah, another one! If you need any help converting your .mscz files, I'd be happy to help!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department