News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Mythbusters

Started by Beethoven II, February 26, 2008, 04:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

Quote from: lord of the duh on April 30, 2008, 03:35:46 PM
Quote from: razer84 on April 30, 2008, 03:42:18 AMthe old one? yes? maybe?
Where they try out the grog to wash cloths (also they try urine and regular detergant) and try the eyepatch myth.
i watched that one
it was atually interesting
the urine part was disgusting but the cannon part was awesome

MetroidHunter26

Who are the Mythbusters? a couple of awsome people that's who they are! there awsome!

starpikachu

yay mythbusters! they are the most awesome people ever! haven't watched it in a long time, though. my dad keeps switching the tv to history or military channel >_<

scooterulez

I love Mythbusters but I keep emailing them to do this one myth my mom told me and they never do it. I think I did it about twenty times or less.

Palagerini

Quote from: starpikachu on May 17, 2008, 06:07:10 PMyay mythbusters! they are the most awesome people ever! haven't watched it in a long time, though. my dad keeps switching the tv to history or military channel >_<

ZOMG MILITAIRY CHANNEL?! i wish i had that channel.... it was the best while we were at the hotel!.

mythbusters is pretty cool... i like myths that involve blowing stuff up or shooting things =P. like the sniper's scope myth =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.