News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Iron Man...Pretty dang good!*Spoiler free*

Started by MetroidHunter26, May 07, 2008, 03:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

idk what Brawler told you, but you should also look it up on YouTube, the actor might make you laugh if you don't know who the "special guest" is played by.

oh and the Hulk movie looks really cool. and it has Tony Stark in it! (it's not a spoiler, it was in a commercial on TV so it's fair game.) they should totally make a Hulkbuster movie! (look it up if you don't know what Hulkbuster is also try searching for Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor, it's tight)

damn commies.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: razer84 on June 14, 2008, 08:05:16 AMidk what Brawler told you, but you should also look it up on YouTube, the actor might make you laugh if you don't know who the "special guest" is played by.

oh and the Hulk movie looks really cool. and it has Tony Stark in it! (it's not a spoiler, it was in a commercial on TV so it's fair game.) they should totally make a Hulkbuster movie! (look it up if you don't know what Hulkbuster is also try searching for Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor, it's tight)
I think they should have a movie tie in for Hulkbuster. but I think they will show that in the movie (I wish)

razer84

yeah, that would be so awesome! it's like their fighting, right, and at the end of the movie in the epic showdown part Iron Man's gonna win but then Hulk gets really angry (and therefore, really strong) and beats the crap outta Tony and the suit's all busted and shit. then the camera's isinside the helmet like in the movie and he's all sweating and breathing hard and he says, "Hey, I could use some help here." then Jarvis says something like "Of course, sir..." and then over the radio you hear...
"Avengers, Assemble!" and then the movie ends and the Avengers movie takes place right after it!

as long as all the other core Marvel movies (ie. Thor, Ant-Man, and Captain America) have been done by the time "Hulkbuster" is released that would be thee best way to start the movie, that way "Avengers" starts with some action and then can focus on story and character stuff without the audience being like "yeah i get it, they don't all get along and shit, but I WANT TO SEE SOME ACTION!" also "Hulkbuster" would be so cool by itself. man... *nerdgasm* i can't wait, i'm such a nerd i've already thought of what all the movies should be like, how they should like together and all that stuff...  man...

damn commies.

razer84

well Hulk is not showing up in Iron Man 2 (last paragraph). well, maybe Shellhead will show up in Hulk 2? maybe a stand-alone Hulkbuster movie like the above post? or the fight might just be the opening moments of Avengers? who knows, maybe Hulk'll  show up in the Thor movie? (which reminds me, Thor is supposedly going to make his debut in Iron Man 2, so that may be why Hulk can't show up in Iron Man...)

damn commies.

generalmayo

my friend's brother says he hates it because half of the time he said that they were talking....... he's little and violent sooooo.....

okay okay I get it