News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Iron Man...Pretty dang good!*Spoiler free*

Started by MetroidHunter26, May 07, 2008, 03:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Well I watched it. Loved it and want to see it again BUT though the title says Iron Man Lets talk about other movies as well such as Indiana Jones, The Incredible Hulk, and The Dark Knight. What do you think of those? I honestly want to see the first 2 (the Batman one I can wait till it comes out on DVD personaly My twin sis just loves Christian Bale >_______________________________________________________________________________________________>, sisters....)

BUT anyway back on topic! (the movies one but if you want to talk about Iron Man by all means!)

zora_dude

It was awesome but everyone at school hated it. i like the mark III armor the best! woot iron man FTW

MasterPenguin

It wasn't a bad movie. But him hitting the wall, predictable. [Jet testing ftl?]

MetroidHunter26

Well I like it. It's a good movie. I want to watch it again though XD!

razer84

i'm a huge comic book fan, so that whole movie was awesome.

damn commies.

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: razer84 on May 07, 2008, 05:30:44 PMi'm a huge comic book fan, so that whole movie was awesome.

The cameo at the end was the biggest awesome in the entire movie.  Which is pretty awesome cause the whole movie was massive awesome.

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 07, 2008, 09:22:01 PM
Quote from: razer84 on May 07, 2008, 05:30:44 PMi'm a huge comic book fan, so that whole movie was awesome.

The cameo at the end was the biggest awesome in the entire movie.  Which is pretty awesome cause the whole movie was massive awesome.

Agreed. The part with those...um...guys with the um... "civilians"... was also awesome (Coolest part of the movie  :P)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

KefkaticFanatic

I assume you mean when he kicked ass.  Very awesome.

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

Razer...I can still read your writing... :-\
I suggest that you take it off, this is a spoiler-free zone. :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

razer84

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 08, 2008, 05:56:56 AMRazer...I can still read your writing... :-\
I suggest that you take it off, this is a spoiler-free zone. :P

i did black it out, but i removed it anyway...

damn commies.

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

MetroidHunter26

Did anyone see the Wii in Tony's house? XD I was like OMG a WII! it was right by his huge plasma tv >__> but I saw it was not even connected. still a cool little easter egg!

random_goldfish

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 08, 2008, 02:40:22 PMDid anyone see the Wii in Tony's house? XD I was like OMG a WII! it was right by his huge plasma tv >__> but I saw it was not even connected. still a cool little easter egg!

Ak! I didn't see it, aw...I guess I'll wait for it to come out on DVD.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

KefkaticFanatic

Or get it with questionable methods like I did ^_^

I can watch it on my iPod now :D
Very good quality as well.

me irl
[close]