News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

EarthBound/Mother Discussion!

Started by blueflower999, February 10, 2013, 01:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 30, 2013, 08:00:14 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udDuCCdi0W0

This is some freaking bullcrap right here. Dangit Nintendo, now I can't talk to people about PSI Rockin' Gamma giving me seizures.
Wait blueflower, you do know that Earthbound in its fucking entirety is an LSD trip.

blueflower999

Of course. I have seen the battle backgrounds, after all.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Yugi on May 31, 2013, 04:07:45 PMWait blueflower, you do know that Earthbound in its fucking entirety is an LSD trip.

you do know you're talking to the biggest earthbound fanatic I've ever met in my life
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 31, 2013, 06:50:58 PMyou do know you're talking to the biggest earthbound fanatic I've ever met in my life

Clearly you haven't done very much looking.  ;)

Lol I've seen guys who have had EarthBound music played at their wedding.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

meh, if I ever get married I'm going to make them play a bunch of movie and video game music. Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box music "The Ball" seems fitting for a wedding

JDMEK5

Can someone explain what I heard about no Earthbound to North America because of copyright issues?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Clanker37

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 31, 2013, 08:00:26 PMCan someone explain what I heard about no Earthbound to North America because of copyright issues?
Lets see if I can remember correctly:

I think some of the music within Earthbound was deemed to similar to popular tunes so, due to them being all pussy about copyright and being sued, Nintendo of North America decided not to do some Earthbound things or something.

blueflower999

That is what we all thought, anyway. However, now that EarthBound is coming to Virtual Console, we'll just have to see if/how they change it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Fun Fact: In Earthbound, if you spend too much time playing, your dad calls you and tells you to go outside.

This happened to me before I even got the phone.

blueflower999

I could have sworn that Slow and I were just talking about this mechanic last night. A+ timing, Yugi.

Oh, and if I remember correctly, when you're playing as Jeff or Poo, I think he might still call you and not know who you are. XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DonValentino

So. Earthbound's finally here again. *explodes of joy*

Olimar12345

It's about damn time. *blows dust off WiiU tablet*
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

I can't believe they actually uploaded the strategy guide.

For everyone who hasn't already read it, it's a very entertaining read.

The day of EarthBound's glory has finally arrived.  Everyone who has a Wii U better get this eventually. :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I really wish that they could port it to the 3DS eShop too, because there's honestly no way in hell I'm getting a Wii U anytime soon. :/ I really want to play EarthBound, though.