News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Ace Attorney

Started by GaryOak, February 18, 2013, 12:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Today I was at Gamestop and they had used copies of both Apollo Justice and Trials and Tribulations for $20 apiece. I didn't expect to find them there so I didn't have any money @_@ I'll get them if they're still there next time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Oh god.

Von Karma's objections are demonic

fank009

Manfred or franziska?

AA5 spoiler
WE GET TO PLAY AS APOLLO, YAY, Although, it doesnt look like we'll know what happened to the original cast :/ (unless we get a case bringing them in, but i doubt it)
[close]
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

Manfred.

Seriously, he sounds like the love child of Darth Vader and a Cyberman.

Yugi

Spoiler

The real reason Edgeworth isn't in GS5.

Phoenix causing an earthquake every time he hits his damn desk.
[close]

fank009

Quote from: Yugi on May 12, 2013, 10:29:28 PM
Spoiler

The real reason Edgeworth isn't in GS5.

Phoenix causing an earthquake every time he hits his damn desk.
[close]
Spoiler
Too true xD
[close]

BigDaddysPizza

Just thought I'd update this topic by saying the 5th AA has its name in English: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
It will be available fall 2013 ONLY for the 3DS eshop.
(I don't think the following counts as spoilers, so I'll continue)
Main characters Wright and Apollo Justice will be playable. The new assistant is named Athena Cykes. (Apollo and Athena...get it? aha...ha...)

It's a little disappointing that the game can't be bought physically at a store and will probably hurt its sales.
But other than that, the trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAPlAzB38uU) looks pretty cool. Can't wait. I'm downloading it the first day.
What do you think?
My Prefrences
Mario, Pokemon, Donkey Kong Country, Advance Wars, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, and all of their music

Roz~

I'm upset. I wanted the cool Japanese pre-order bonuses, but now... no chance of that happening. The thing I'm most upset about though is that they're releasing the game on the 3DS eshop... so basically if I lose my 3DS I'm screwed? It'd be better if they had an account system thing like XBLA and PSN. Oh well. I'm still gonna get it and I know I'll love that game, but I'll probably have to import a Japanese copy... those pre-order bonuses are just too damn awesome.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

3DS games are region locked :/
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GaryOak

Quote from: Roz~ on May 13, 2013, 08:27:03 PMI'm upset. I wanted the cool Japanese pre-order bonuses, but now... no chance of that happening. The thing I'm most upset about though is that they're releasing the game on the 3DS eshop...

My reaction to that:

http://i20.mangareader.net/yotsubato/16/yotsubato-149607.jpg
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 13, 2013, 08:42:10 PM3DS games are region locked :/

I know =P But I really want the Japanese preorder bonuses... I could always sell the game on ebay.

Quote from: GaryOak on May 14, 2013, 02:11:56 AMMy reaction to that:

http://i20.mangareader.net/yotsubato/16/yotsubato-149607.jpg

Lolol
it's not that I hate the 3DS eshop, but a lot of people would've liked at least a limited physical copy run, and only being able to download the game is meh. A lot of people love to own physical copies of their games so they can put them on their shelves and I guess I'm one of those. Now my shelf will look empty without that game =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

fank009

Edgeworth in AA5....

(who else are we going to get to bring back the "justice" system... Looks like a big game with all they are putting in, and all the cameos here there and everywhere...

Jamaha

I've never actually played any of the Ace Attorney games. I probably should have.

fank009

Spoiler
...cornered 2013: Sheet music, Nao (please and thanks if anyones up to the challenge, not making a request due to the nature of said music)
[close]