News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Ace Attorney

Started by GaryOak, February 18, 2013, 12:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onionleaf

I've almost completed Dual Destinies and can't seem to figure out if the games are becoming progressively easier and shorter, or if it's because I'm becoming a more seasoned attorney (hopefully it's the latter!) ::)

mastersuperfan

Dual Destinies is actually my least favorite game in the series, partly because of its lack of difficulty (especially when compared to T&T). Wait until Spirit of Justice and you might get your ass kicked again ;)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

SlowPokemon

Dual Destinies is hilariously easy, haha. Not that any of the games are terribly hard, but there's no semblance of challenge at all in Dual Destinies.

Like I said before, make sure you buy the DLC episode!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Onionleaf

Quote from: mastersuperfan on August 27, 2017, 07:42:07 AMWait until Spirit of Justice and you might get your ass kicked again ;)

Lol! I'll admit that I look forward to this ;D

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 27, 2017, 08:28:13 AMLike I said before, make sure you buy the DLC episode!

Already have, glad to hear that it won't disappoint!

Trasdegi

"Capcom has confirmed a notable presence for Ace Attorney at this year's Tokyo Game Show. A panel will be held on September 22, lasting roughly 40 minutes. Ace Attorney series producer Motohide Eshiro and game designer Shinsuke Kodama will be present."

HYPE

Source

SlowPokemon

May the Holy Mother bless this day
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.