News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Wolfz Gaim REVEUZ!!!

Started by Wolf, February 27, 2013, 07:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of my first game review?

Good! Keep it going!
Good.
It had some flaws
Bad
The worst game review I've ever seen!
I don't know.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 01, 2013, 04:21:23 PMI wouldn't necessarily say that's a flaw.  The game was supposed to be challenging.
Yeah; it IS a classic game, after all, and many classic games are known to be rather difficult.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

The Legend of Zelda is a fairly easy game compared to other NES titles. Modern players might think it's hard, but as an NES gamer myself, it's a piece of cake. Just the fact that I can beat it shows that it's not that difficult.  :P

Here's a list of my NES-Hard-But-Also-NES-Good games:
Kid Icarus
Mega Man 1-6
Castlevania 1-3
Ninja Gaiden 1-3
Battletoads
Contra and Super C
Ghosts N Goblins
And probably some more that I missed!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wolf

True.. I beat it too.
But the first time playing without any clues, you don't know what to do.
But if you beat it like 2 times, then it will be easier.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

JDMEK5

You're missing an option on your poll. What if I can't tell how good your review was because I've never played the reviewed game before?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FSM-Reapr

Why are there trolls who vote the bad option? Stop it guys, you're being jerks.

JDMEK5

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 02, 2013, 08:01:39 AMWhy are there trolls who vote the bad option? Stop it guys, you're being jerks.
Hey, I didn't vote yet. My option isn't there.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bubbles

I dont see the problem for voting for the "bad option" if its been put there in the first place

Just saying, I didnt vote

Wolf

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 02, 2013, 07:58:46 AMYou're missing an option on your poll. What if I can't tell how good your review was because I've never played the reviewed game before?
Well I fixed hat problem.

Wolf

Super Mario bros 3

This game is my favorite! And I think most people can agree that. I don't know why, but it's better than the first one, and the second one. Maybe it's because there is a map, and lots of items to help on your way. I think only few flaws were in this game and even with them, I think it's still good. First flaw: guess.
If you ever tried to beat super Mario bros 3, then one of the items you need is the warp flute.
Where do you get this thing? There are two. One is in the castle, and the other is in the level3.
But getting the level 3 one is kind of complicated. You have to kneel one the white block and then go all the way to the end and there you go. But who would guess to kneel one the white block?
Not me.
Second: starting back
When you die, you have to do all of the levels again. Think you were at the very end of the world, and you make a mistake, you go all the way back! That happens to me before and really made me mad.
But that's all of the flaws for me. Not much because I thought this was a great game.
Do I recommend this game? Yes!!! Of course!
There is no reason to avoid this game.

Next review will be league of legends. And if you don't know that game is that, then check it on the Internet.

P.S
Now I will be doing two reviews from now on. Because of school starting back.

blueflower999

Such a good game, but it's pretty frustrating when you have to go back to the beginning!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

It is a good game, but I can beat it without using the warp whistles, and I'm not that great at older video games.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 07, 2013, 09:58:35 AMIt is a good game, but I can beat it without using the warp whistles, and I'm not that great at older video games.
All in one sitting? Not using emulators, save states, or something like Virtual Console?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sir Dino

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 07, 2013, 11:27:26 AMAll in one sitting? Not using emulators, save states, or something like Virtual Console?
Because UGC is pretty much
Spoiler
[close]

Wolf

Sorry I'm late.

League of legends

League of legends is made by riot games. The same company that made Dota. And because of this, it's similar to Dota. With 3 lines and other stuff like that. First thing I like us that there is a library of characters.(also known as champions) you will find a champion you like. But as you go, you will want to try more and more until you wasted about 300 dollars. Now I swear that there's nobody who played this game without using a single penny. My brother spent 150 dollars because of this. One thing I hate is that the only music this game had is the main theme. Of course these kind of games don't really need music, but it will be nice to include some. Some of the champions are fimiliar. Like wukong had the same concept with goku, and ahri where it has a same concept with naruto the nine tailed fox.
League of legends is the kind of game where it needs some good brains since you will need to know what this guy is going to do and so you will have to do this to stop him and stuff like that.
So you really need some gameing senses.
But I think it's a good game.
Do I recommend it? Yes if you have a lot of money to spend.
No if you don't have money to spend.

Next review will be minecraft.