News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Wolfz Gaim REVEUZ!!!

Started by Wolf, February 27, 2013, 07:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of my first game review?

Good! Keep it going!
Good.
It had some flaws
Bad
The worst game review I've ever seen!
I don't know.

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 18, 2014, 07:32:32 AMThat's... really strange.
How would you spam PK fire
Because back then, PK fire was B. Not Left/Right B.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

Quote from: wolf on October 19, 2014, 06:29:36 AMBecause back then, PK fire was B. Not Left/Right B.
So, no PK Freeze? D:
unmotivated

Wolf

Yah. And no fox illusion, no cape, no hammer, no rocket boost, no boomerang and sooooo on.

blueflower999

Are you faulting a game for not having what its sequels have?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 23, 2014, 12:48:10 PMAre you faulting a game for not having what its sequels have?
I did that once...
wrong move Wolf

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

Uh.... LOL?

Well anyway, another game review!

Castlevania 1 and 2
Since howloween is not far out I thought about doing something like this. A howloween event! By reviewing 2 games, this is probably the most unique review I ever did.
So first one. I have to be pretty honest but I couldn't beat the third stage. Only because it's hard. Well it's not that hard but still hard enough. But I did like it because of the darkesh graphics and all. There are secrets that are rewarding when found and I like the whip. It's something that i've never seen in a NES game. The heart system and picking up a lot of weapons is so cool. But I hate the stiff jumps. Seriousely, those jumps in Castlevania made me an expert at Maplestory jumping. And another thing that pisses the hell out of me is those stairs. It's kind of uncomfortable than other NES games and the fact that if you fail one stair then your foing strait down. And also the knocking back when getting hit is a complaint to everyone but i'm not too frustrated with that. But the feeling that it's purposly sucking me to the nearest trap never goes away. So yes nowadays i'm pissed off when I see bats at a moving one inch platform. But overall the idea is awesome. But too much frustrating makes me wana get cancer. But there ARE a lot of good Castlevania games so I don't brag that much.
Oh BTW, i said that I will be doing Simons Quest too. But I never said when. So tomorrow I will do it. So stay tuned. And I said Howloween for entertaining by the way. Yes I fucking know that it's Halloween. Just sayin because of stupid jerks that correct me.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

mikey

Last time I played castlevania I couldn't figure out how to buy stuff.
Or go up stairs.
unmotivated

Wolf

Simons quest.

Before I even played this game, my friends already told me that this game doesn't live up to the first one. But when I got the chance to play it, I did. First off, it's very different than the first game. The first one was well... pretty much just a sidescroller. But this is.... Um well, RPG kind of. And I already said about RPGs so imma going through. All the towns and castles to go are fun. But what I don't like is all the secret stuffs. Unlike Legend of Zelda which also has secrets, this one goes too far with them. Like all those fake blocks and the garlic drop and someone comes out are like too much. And all because the game doesn't give much hints. Well sure I think there's someone who tells you to drop garlic but other than that im pissed off. You really need internet or nintendo power. Although that's one way to keep games as long as possible back then but it's already a big scale game. And hearts are now money, but when you die, you lose them all. Legend Of Zelda didn't do anything cruel like that. So why this one? Is Konami really that picky? But I do have to say that this game is pretty big at the time, and the music is like a masterpiece. And the fact that they tried something new. Well, that's all I have to say.

SlowPokemon

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: wolf on October 28, 2014, 11:47:32 PMUnlike Legend of Zelda which also has secrets, this one goes too far with them. Like all those fake blocks and the garlic drop and someone comes out are like too much.

so many questions