NinSheetMusic > Feedback

Errors regarding the Main Site (Spelling, 404's, Track Titles, etc...)

(1/63) > >>

Winter:
Thanks everybody for their input on my last thread. Most of the issues have been addressed/fixed. (Thanks everyone!)
The previous thread is not locked, but I'd appreciate any new input to be posted here.

If you need it, here's the old thread.

Next up is something that I never finished on the last thread. I hope some of you might help me out here.

This is a list of each game series on the website. If you have a moment to click through each PDF file under the section to verify that you don't get a 404 error or that the sheet doesn't go to the wrong place, then let me know your progress here.

List of Series checked entirely for any 404 errors, and that the correct sheet is shown (Just PDF's):

Animal Crossing
Banjo Kazooie
Castlevania
Donkey Kong
Dragon Quest
Final Fantasy
Fire Emblem
Golden Sun
Harvest Moon
Kirby
Mega Man
Metal Gear Solid
Metroid
Pokemon
Sonic
Super Mario
Super Smash Bros.
Tales
The Legend of Zelda
More...

Again, I welcome comments/opinions/suggestions/help with any of the above topics, so please don't be shy, as you can tell, I'll need all the help I can get!

Updated 02/28/15
-Went through this thread up to page 9 and marked all posts as Fixed and addressed any unresolved issues

Winter:
Placeholder

Olimar12345:
Didn't see this one above, but "Earthbound" should be changed to "EarthBound". Fixed

And about buoy base, there ARE two different tracks for both above and under water. We have both on the site.

Winter:

--- Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 28, 2013, 05:30:10 PM ---And about buoy base, there ARE two different tracks for both above and under water. We have both on the site.

--- End quote ---

Should Buoy Base be "Buoy Base Galaxy" then?

Olimar12345:
Well, Nintendo's official OST titles it "Floater Land", and doesn't even provide an mp3 of the underwater version.

Any thoughts?

Decided not an issue

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version