News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Errors regarding the Main Site (Spelling, 404's, Track Titles, etc...)

Started by Winter, February 28, 2013, 07:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

Likewise with Route 10, under Pokémon Black/White.

Fixed.

spitllama

A couple of these have popped up in the last few days... Just curious if someone's taking note of them (Winter I know this is usually your thing).
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jamaha

Sebastian

I noticed a problem on the main site.
Under Mario Kart 64 under results #1 win, Deku's name is ''DekuTrombonist''. I noticed this in other spots.
Then I went to [this] topic and it said Deku's name on the main sight should be ''The Deku Trombonist''.
I just thought I should mention that.

Fixed

Dude

Notice: SSI.php was unable to load a session! This may cause problems with logout and other functions - please make sure SSI.php is included before *anything* else in all your scripts! in /home/jmhannula/ninsheetmusic/forum/SSI.php on line 170

jamaha what did you do

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on December 20, 2013, 06:44:49 AMNotice: SSI.php was unable to load a session! This may cause problems with logout and other functions - please make sure SSI.php is included before *anything* else in all your scripts! in /home/jmhannula/ninsheetmusic/forum/SSI.php on line 170

jamaha what did you do
I got that too... :-\

Maybe it's the start of the delayed results of the NSM Y2K. MYAAAH!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jamaha

spitllama

It shows up on the front page of the main site. On IE and Chrome.

Also my log-in info just randomly stopped being remembered. And the browser says the site is restricting anyone from saving passwords? Weird.
Submissions Page

Jamaha

Okay, was able to replicate the issue with another browser. After changing some things around it seems to have disappeared. Please let me know if it still appears for you guys.

As you might have noticed, I moved the forum from ninsheetm.us/smf to forum.ninsheetm.us. This causes your browsers to consider it an another site, hence it's not remembering the passwords anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also, care to elaborate on the password-restricting? I can't get that to happen.

If you see any other issues, please report them here.

spitllama

Oh nvm Javascript was blocking the offer to remember passwords
Submissions Page

Bloop

Not sure if this has been pointed out or not but it hasn't been fixed so:

-The PDF of Fungi Forest: Daytime links to the Nighttime theme.
-The PDF of Gloomy Galleon links to Nintendude73's version, not Nacho's.

Fixed

Yugi

Hornet Dance should be "Hornet Dance (Hornet Man Stage)"

Fixed

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Bloop on December 30, 2013, 12:53:35 PMNot sure if this has been pointed out or not but it hasn't been fixed so:

-The PDF of Fungi Forest: Daytime links to the Nighttime theme.
-The PDF of Gloomy Galleon links to Nintendude73's version, not Nacho's.
Fixed.

Quote from: Yugi on January 06, 2014, 05:10:03 PMHornet Dance should be "Hornet Dance (Hornet Man Stage)"
I've just gotta get my Finale 2012 working again and I'll do it.

In the future, it would be nice to know what games the arrangements are from.

spitllama

In the MUS and MIDI for "Cave of Being" in Pokemon B2/W2, playback for the LH stops on measure 10. Not sure why that happens. And if this requires a reupload, it is also formatted incorrectly which should be a quick fix.

Not an issue for me
-Winter
Submissions Page