Errors regarding the Main Site (Spelling, 404's, Track Titles, etc...)

Started by Winter, February 28, 2013, 07:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 17, 2014, 08:56:47 AMAccording to me? When did I say that?
You said the word "the" isn't used in titles when clearly they are being used.
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

No, I said you don't consider the word "the" when organizing titles. Or any other articles for that matter.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 17, 2014, 09:07:45 AMNo, I said you don't consider the word "the" when organizing titles. Or any other articles for that matter.
Yep
and they're being used.  THE Wind Waker is listed before Twilight Princess, and THE Minish Cap is listed before Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass, and the Oracles games.
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Yeah because presently the site is organizing them Alphabetically, and even using that method you're not supposed to organize via "The [Title]" or "A [Title]", just by "[Title]". Any time the title of anything starts with an article you skip it and go to the next word as its first word to organize by.

mikey

If I'm not wrong, isn't the piece currently titled "Link and his Loftwing" actually called "Crimson Loftwing"?

Not an issue
unmotivated

FierceDeity

You wanna go, m8
fite me irl

But actually, I saw both names a lot when I was looking up the correct title, I just tend to trust this list in general, for lack of having found anything better.

Maelstrom

vgmdb has list of basically every ost ever. Usually go with the English Alt.

Maelstrom

"Cross Examination" is a duplicate of "Testimony Moderato" (Phoenix Wright), not to mention its terrible formatting and inaccuracies.

First mentioned sheet deleted[/b]

SlowPokemon

The ace attorney series suffers from awful soundtrack confusion among the fans due to fans' tendencies to use unofficial names of tracks rather than the actual names. For instance, that track should be "Cross-Examination ~ Moderato 2001" as my arrangement is titled in my thread rather than just "Testimony" or "Cross Examine" or whatever. I think it's sort of beyond help at this point.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

this isn't the right place but

can someone delete this arrangement off the site, it's awful and I don't want to bother replacing it

MaestroUGC

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi